Bidding for Haven/Upgrades

leeker13

Just got my email notice and I have been upgraded to the Haven (H5) from an aft balcony on the Breakaway for this Sunday April 16th.

I bid low fair at $760pp.

Soooo Excited!!!

NIIIIICE! :D You hit a homerun, you didn't overbid and drown out savings and you got the room. Enjoy!

Yep, same thing happened to me! When I received the upgrade yesterday, they had me mid ship, deck 11 balcony. Woke up this morning and now we're deck 9 balcony in the front of the ship. Strange!

Congratulations! Is that a Large Balcony on Deck 9? Forward B6s on Escape or 'Away ships. If so, double congrats:cool:

Congratulations! Is that a Large Balcony on Deck 9? Forward B6s on Escape or 'Away ships. If so, double congrats:cool:

Correct, happens to be a large balcony, interestingly enough... Also correct, on the Escape this Saturday 4/15. This was a solid upgrade, in my opinion, given that we were in an inside room originally! For only $120 total for the upgrade, I'm happy :D.

Correct, happens to be a large balcony, interestingly enough... Also correct, on the Escape this Saturday 4/15. This was a solid upgrade, in my opinion, given that we were in an inside room originally! For only $120 total for the upgrade, I'm happy :D.

Congratulations and bon Voyage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Excellent price! I wish they would let us bid for certain Balcony or Mini categories like the B6 or M6 in this process. Or the B9 or M9 spa cabins.

You got an extra special upgrade, and you're close to a couple of great venues on the Escape. We booked that ship again to go back for Food Republic and the District. Enjoy:D

T-minus 1 day.....Curious if anyone on here scored a Haven upgrade on Escape for Saturday. I had bids ranging from $1200 pp for H6 to $1500 pp H2 with an initial booking in Balcony of roughly $3200. I added a small bid for a mini late in the process and that what was accepted. What I would like to know or take a guess at is would I have maybe gotten a Haven if I wouldn't have bid on the mini, or were my bids just too low. Anyone win with lower bids? Obviously it's too late for this trip but I am looking to take a Bermuda cruise with NCL and would like to get as much info on this process as possible. Great news and congratulations to all that won.

T-minus 1 day.....Curious if anyone on here scored a Haven upgrade on Escape for Saturday. I had bids ranging from $1200 pp for H6 to $1500 pp H2 with an initial booking in Balcony of roughly $3200. I added a small bid for a mini late in the process and that what was accepted. What I would like to know or take a guess at is would I have maybe gotten a Haven if I wouldn't have bid on the mini, or were my bids just too low. Anyone win with lower bids? Obviously it's too late for this trip but I am looking to take a Bermuda cruise with NCL and would like to get as much info on this process as possible. Great news and congratulations to all that won.

Mine are still showing pending, but the site is showing the haven as sold out. Im pretty sure we are staying put in our mini suite....which we are totally happy with !

OMG OMG OMG.....So we went from mini-suite (Which we were totally happy with!) to an H5!!!!! This is our belated honeymoon and it's a surprise for my husband. I would have never booked this category in a million years!!! I think I just squealed out loud in my office...oops...I hope everyone is winning their bids!!

OMG OMG OMG.....So we went from mini-suite (Which we were totally happy with!) to an H5!!!!! This is our belated honeymoon and it's a surprise for my husband. I would have never booked this category in a million years!!! I think I just squealed out loud in my office...oops...I hope everyone is winning their bids!!

Would you mind saying how much your bid was? I bid 1200 per person on that room along with the $3200 i paid initially.....do you go over this amount?

That's great!!!!! Congrats, and enjoy the suite life!!!

Would you mind saying how much your bid was? I bid 1200 per person on that room along with the $3200 i paid initially.....do you go over this amount?

You're on the same cruise as my wife's parents. They also placed bids for the Haven but the Haven shows sold out for that cruise. Has it always been like that or only now because they are handing out the upgrades?

I don't mind saying, we were in a mini-suite and paid 3300 initially booked on board last cruise we were on...I did the lowest bid of 1000pp. Though my bids were slightly higher on other categories. I don't get the logic

Crapola.....I actually think I may have screwed myself when I bid on the Mini.....My bids on the Haven were good but I wanted a fall back. Oh well, I did get the Thermal for free so that's a little surprise for the wife she will like. It's been fun people, and excruciating at the same time dealing with this process. Have fun every one!

Crapola.....I actually think I may have screwed myself when I bid on the Mini.....My bids on the Haven were good but I wanted a fall back. Oh well, I did get the Thermal for free so that's a little surprise for the wife she will like. It's been fun people, and excruciating at the same time dealing with this process. Have fun every one!

I dont think theyre on the Escape, but i could be wrong.

Honestly I haven't heard about it, time and place?

Go to the roll call area...choose ncl...escape....then our sailing date. Eric is in charge and has done a fabulous job with it!

I believe its at 12, sunday....district brewhouse? But he has it listed on there....its,on my list to confirm and write down since my phones going off on saturday haha.

Question: I'm just reading about the bidding.

Where do you bid at on your NCL Account, or do you have to be "invited"

When do you see the bids open, or when do you get invited (zero balance, 2 weeks before sailing)

THANKS

Question: I'm just reading about the bidding.

Where do you bid at on your NCL Account, or do you have to be "invited"

When do you see the bids open, or when do you get invited (zero balance, 2 weeks before sailing)

THANKS

Most people receive an email from NCL 80 days prior to sailing IF chosen, no guarantee. Since I booked my cruise late I got mine about 4 weeks out.