Veterans credit

EmsMom

For a 14 day or longer cruise, $250 OBC. For 7-13 days, $100. For 6 days or less, $50. We submitted our form several cruises ago, so my husband's info is saved. I remember we had to mail Princess a copy of his DD214. I cannot remember if I downloaded an online form, filled it out, and mailed it in, or filled it out online. Just call Princess and they'll tell you the details. If you're using a travel agent, the agent may have to handle it.

It is my understanding that we can get a credit for my husband being a veteran. Does anyone know what I need to submit and where to submit it? I thought it was $100 cruise credit. Is that correct?

If you're working with a TA, give them a copy of your husbands DD214 form, this is his discharge paper proving he served. Or you can call Princess and tell them you are faxing it to them and ask for a number to fax it. If you have a Staples store n your area you can fax it from there. You will only have to do this one time since they will have it on file. The bonus is nice and I appreciate Princess recognizing veterans and service people like they do.

Thank you.....that is helpful. Guess I'll call Princess since I've yet to hear back from my TA after several requests.

The info about veterans credit is on the Princess website. Here's the link: http://www.princess.com/military_benefit_program/

If your TA continues to ignore you, fire him/her. Call Princess and they'll tell you how to do it.