Need help deciding which beach

outtabux

I will be on the Escape with 28 in our group. We range in age from 6-45. There will be 3 boats in port. We would like to do a beach day on the cheap. I have it narrowed down to Magens Bay, Honeymoon beach and Sapphire. We would like to snorkel from the beach. What do you experts suggest?

OI called and spoke to a guy at sapphire beach Dive In shop. He said they are not offering any guided dive trips at this time because they were robbed about a month ago and most of their scuba supplies were taken. He recommended the dive shop at Coki. I asked him if they were still renting kayaks and other things and he said yes.

• 2 weeks later...
OI called and spoke to a guy at sapphire beach Dive In shop. He said they are not offering any guided dive trips at this time because they were robbed about a month ago and most of their scuba supplies were taken. He recommended the dive shop at Coki. I asked him if they were still renting kayaks and other things and he said yes.

So no scuba gear, do they still have snorkel gear?

It won't be much cheaper to go to any other snorkeling beach since they're all on the east end. Chairs range from $6-9 depending on beach and vendor. Taxi will be approximately $20 per person round trip to the east end. Full snorkel gear is approximately $10 per person at most beaches.