Special Offer Question

Wineart

If my CC posts on the O board are going to be deleted and I won't be able to join a roll call and plan shore excursions

The only way you would not be able to post in the roll call or the forums is if you were banned

Did someone make a comment about me? Was it funny and clever or nasty? What was it about something I posted way back in 2011 that would be of interest now?. Someone PM me and let me know what is going on. If my CC posts on the O board are going to be deleted and I won't be able to join a roll call and plan shore excursions I may have to rethink my choice of choosing Oceania for my next Med cruise. Is this an indication of the attitude of people who sail on Oceania?

Am I missing something? :confused:

As Cruise Critic is not owned or operated by Oceania, why on earth would you choose not to sail on Oceania because of views being made by Cruise Critic members. (It is extremely likely they will will not be on the same cruise as you anyway).

Based on this stupendous logic, I think I will never go into town, because I may possibly run into a somebody (not personally known to me) who once wrote something in the local paper that I disagreed with.......

Susie - if your primary concern is being able to plan excursions, why don't you refrain from posting on the general discussion board and instead stick to the roll calls related to your cruise?

Susie - if your primary concern is being able to plan excursions, why don't you refrain from posting on the general discussion board and instead stick to the roll calls related to your cruise?

Baandb: There is no roll call for my sailing yet as it is not until Oct. 25, 2017.

I am starting to read general questions and answers since I have not sailed with Oceania since 2011 and never on the larger ship. I'm looking to see what has changed over the last 5 years.

I do have a specific question about the location of the cabin I'm booked into. Will it be answered if I ask on the general discussion board?

Baandb: There is no roll call for my sailing yet as it is not until Oct. 25, 2017.

You could always start it yourself.... ;)

I do have a specific question about the location of the cabin I'm booked into. Will it be answered if I ask on the general discussion board?

One good way to find out would be to ask your question.... :)

Edited by Baandb
Avoid redundant text

You could always start it yourself.... ;)

I will wait a bit to start or join a roll call as it is not 100% that I will actually take his cruise. I have to get FF tickets that align with the cruise dates. If I can't get the award seats then I may look at a different Med cruise on dates where I can find the seats. I need 2 biz seats to Europe and they are very very hard to come by.