Escape - Western Itinerary, what side to book?

js

Hi.

Does anyone know if it is best to book Port or Starboard side on the Escape when

it does the Western Itinerary?

I'm booked on Starboard side but thought I read that the Port side has the better views?

I would like to look out to the island, not the sea when docked if I have a choice.

Thank you.

The direction the ship docks will change depending on the maintenance requirements onboard. Port side will give you better views leaving Miami.

Thank you. If that really is the only thing constant about leaving Miami Ill stay put since Ill be on deck for sailaway. My dh choose that cabin and why I let him I have no clue lol. I always choose Port.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We always seem Port side, just out of habit....lol. My TA did say that on the Western itinerary the port side would offer fabulous views. I do not know that to be 100% true though. It's our first time sailing this itinerary. I read a few weeks back theres nothing really spectacular to see view wise, so I'm unsure. I would love to hear from someone who has been this route. :)

Hi.

Does anyone know if it is best to book Port or Starboard side on the Escape when

it does the Western Itinerary?

I'm booked on Starboard side but thought I read that the Port side has the better views?

I would like to look out to the island, not the sea when docked if I have a choice.

Thank you.

It doesn't matter at all.