Room Sizes

JetZetter

Hello! Some friends and I are cruising the Norwegian Dawn next year and are deciding which rooms to get; between inside and ocean view. We are less concerned with the presence/lack of window and more concerned with the square footage difference. The website is pretty clear for the inside rooms but gives a more vague range for the ocean view.

Has anybody stayed in one (or both) of these rooms and can attest to the sizes?

Thanks!

ZR

Ps, there will be four to a room.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is not a lot of difference in size between an Inside Cabin and an Ocean View. Might be fine for two adults if you are average in size. Very tight fit for two adults and two children. If you are four adults in your party would suggest getting two cabins.

Hello! Some friends and I are cruising the Norwegian Dawn next year and are deciding which rooms to get; between inside and ocean view. We are less concerned with the presence/lack of window and more concerned with the square footage difference. The website is pretty clear for the inside rooms but gives a more vague range for the ocean view.

Has anybody stayed in one (or both) of these rooms and can attest to the sizes?

Thanks!

ZR

Ps, there will be four to a room.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It is a lot less expensive to purchase only one cabin especially if you take advantage of one of those third and fourth passenger free deals. If you need to, book only one cabin but then upgrade to a balcony or even a mini-suite close to sail date when they drop the prices drastically. Or you might even decide to book a second cabin at that time if the prices go down extremely low like they're doing right now for October.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Forums mobile app

Edited by Jana60

So,,, I would not try to put 4 adults in a balcony room on the Dawn. Unless you are realllly friendly. With the two pullmans, you will literally be climbing over each other trying to get into bed. Think about it in terms of the fact that the entire room is two twin beds. And a tiny bathroom.

So,,, I would not try to put 4 adults in a balcony room on the Dawn. Unless you are realllly friendly. With the two pullmans, you will literally be climbing over each other trying to get into bed. Think about it in terms of the fact that the entire room is two twin beds. And a tiny bathroom.

It be would be very difficult/impossible to put 4 adults in a balcony cabin on the Dawn. The max occupancy for all balconies on her is 3. ;)