Per DR poll the most trusted cruise line in USA is....

jacketwatch

Most trusted Fast Food - McDondalds. Most Trusted Coffee - Folgers.

Kind of takes the shine off winning your category I think. Also there is no information about the votes, and all it says about the criteria is:

"Here, the brands you picked that deliver quality, value, and reliability, and fascinating facts you never knew about them."

http://rd.com/trustedbrands/

Kind of takes the shine off winning your category I think. Also there is no information about the votes, and all it says about the criteria is:

"Here, the brands you picked that deliver quality, value, and reliability, and fascinating facts you never knew about them."

U have a point there esp. about the coffee. Lingering image of Mrs. Olsen I suppose.:D

What value does the voting give you?

Sent from my iPhone

What value does the voting give you?

Sent from my iPhone

Fair question. I want to know of the 5000 people, how many have cruised? How many have cruised multiple lines? How long ago did they cruise? Was it an open ended survey "Name any cruise line you want" or "Choose from these lines".

In the long run, I think it is an odd survey "Trusted".

I certainly have no problem at all seeing Carnival as delivering quality, value, and reliability. We have always had good experiences on board. But honestly, who exactly did Folgers beat out? Who does McDonalds out perform in quality and reliability?

Fair question. I want to know of the 5000 people, how many have cruised? How many have cruised multiple lines? How long ago did they cruise? Was it an open ended survey "Name any cruise line you want" or "Choose from these lines".

In the long run, I think it is an odd survey "Trusted".

I certainly have no problem at all seeing Carnival as delivering quality, value, and reliability. We have always had good experiences on board. But honestly, who exactly did Folgers beat out? Who does McDonalds out perform in quality and reliability?

Ok, I will take it at face. It's a poll nothing more

Nothing less

Sent from my iPhone

Ok, I will take it at face. It's a poll nothing more

Nothing less

Sent from my iPhone

Yeah agreed. My response should have said "would have been nice to know". I meant it as a more casual observation. I'm certainly not going to lose any sleep over it, or spend any time trying to figure it out.

Yeah agreed. My response should have said "would have been nice to know". I meant it as a more casual observation. I'm certainly not going to lose any sleep over it, or spend any time trying to figure it out.

Agree

Sent from my iPhone

But honestly, who exactly did Folgers beat out? Who does McDonalds out perform in quality and reliability?

Not everybody is hooked on Starbucks and fancy coffee with stuff added to it. As for McDonalds, it most likely out performs other fast food restaurants in the survey.

You have to remember that the survey was completed by only 5000 people out of the millions that are out there buying the products. As others have said, was it put in who you thought was the best or did you have to choose from a list of two or three.