Constellation speciality restaurants

Tony UK

Just got off Connie. Ocean liners is quite large and has a private dining room so could be possible. The night we are in there was less than a third full.

We had 3 dinner package. Tuscan food portions were huge, the quality of the produce was very good but we didn't like the sauces found them to be too sweet and nothing resembling true Italian sauces.

Ocean liners was mostly good with some spectacular dishes. Loved the decor. The service was good but some strange things like adding your next course cutlery while you are in the middle of eating.

Sushi in 5 normally a la carte but unlimited under the package but they might change that after how much we ate [emoji28]. Very fresh and very good but restaurant almost empty ... not surprising at the a la carte prices.

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums

they're still selling dinners in Ocean Liners for my November 2017 cruise so here's hoping :)

We know everything heard onboard is not gospel, but i heard onboard (last week) Ocean liners and Tuscan were staying. I too heard the might split the ocean liners room rumor, it is a big room.

Sushi on 5 is going strong, no noodle soups but that will be rectified with the necessary fixes in May.

Happy Sailing,

Jenna

Does ANYONE have what they feel is truly accurate information as to how the cruise line decides to make ANY dining venue changes?

I would assume these decisions are based on some sort of data, either comments by former passengers, by hotel staff, or (gasp!) based on the amount of revenue the former vs the proposed venue might have/be expected to generate. Surely that couldn't possibly be the motivator. Ocean Liners, as an example, was obviously a big hit/favorite of some folks on this thread and yet for others perhaps not so much as you can read above.

So what actually makes this happen? What we like(d) or that possible bottom line?