Has anyone had this error message?

trinitytrees

For months I have not been able to access my cruise booking online. I can log in, I can do online check in but I can't access my vacation summary so therefore can't book restaurants, I have been in touch with NCL for months with no joy, I have been told several times to change my password I have done this again and again still no joy.

Has anyone else had this and if so how did you solve the issue?

Posted picture of error message

Well thought I would.......but kept failing.

But the image I get is orange and says Ug_oh think our site needs to take a short break.....internal error 500

Even though you can't book until 90 days before your cruise, you should be able to see your vacation summary. NCL's IT department doesn't seem to be very effective. I've periodically gotten that error but never when going to my vacation summary. Do you have a traveling companion? Can that person access the vacation summary?

Thanks. I have tried all kinds of ways and none work. Going round in circles. I. Can check in on my account, look at my latitudes, look what tours available, messages, but can't look at my vacation summary at all. It is so frustrating!

NCL been of no use so far

Which browsers have you tried?

Is it the "Uh Oh we need a vacation" message?

I believe that's NCLs prob - not your browser..

I am very tech savvy and was getting that message - after a week it was fixed for around 24 hours - but came back again

Doesn't work by clearing cookies - using different browsers, indeed, different pc systems

Its NCLs tech glitch ..

Have you tried logging into your account from your friends' computers to see if you have the same problem? Are you all from the same geographic area?

Oh yes I do know that, but I can't access to look at my cruise booking, others in my party can look at their booking. And don't get the error message I get.

I am very tech savvy and was getting that message - after a week it was fixed for around 24 hours - but came back again

Doesn't work by clearing cookies - using different browsers, indeed, different pc systems

Its NCLs tech glitch ..

Thank you, I was starting to think it was me! NCL have again just told me to change my password!

With regard to trying it from another computer, my travelling party are in same geographical area, in fact next door! They have never had a problem.

But I will try.

You would have thought if NCL have had it before they would know how to resolve it.

Its NCLs tech glitch ..

NCL, like many busy websites, uses Akamai to deliver content and load balance their site.

Akamai had a problem a couple weeks back that prevented me from accessing the site from my home internet connection no matter what device or browser I tried but I was able to access it from cell phone, work etc.

Have you tried using your cell phone while not connected to your wireless connection?

Oh yes I do know that, but I can't access to look at my cruise booking, others in my party can look at their booking. And don't get the error message I get.

Well I have completed my Online Check in and it does allow me to access my Vacation Summary.

Not sure if the problem has been fixed or I have just been lucky.

For some reason though I find it virtually impossible to access or amend via any of my apple devices so I tried on my work PC (where all of the browsers are pretty out of date) and it is fine!!!!

Well I have completed my Online Check in and it does allow me to access my Vacation Summary.

Not sure if the problem has been fixed or I have just been lucky.

For some reason though I find it virtually impossible to access or amend via any of my apple devices so I tried on my work PC (where all of the browsers are pretty out of date) and it is fine!!!!

I have had an email from NCL customer services to say they have now blocked my account whilst they try to fix the problem. I like your mention of not working for you when using Apple devices as that I s how I have tried to access.

Sadly I can't try at work as PC set not to give access to travel sites!

Its NCLs tech glitch ..

I started getting the same Uh-Oh message a few weeks ago on all of my computers on my home network (including my phones and tablets on wifi). I was able to access NCL.com with my phones on 4G, so I knew it wasn't an NCL issue. (A few others sites, like Stubhub.com also wouldn't work)

I called Time Warner and they didn't show any DNS issues, so they had me bypass my Netgear router and plug directly into a computer. Once I did that, I was able to access all areas of NCL with no problem, so it wasn't a browser issue. It turned out to be an issue with my router.

I replaced the router with a newer Netgear router and it was fine (for 2 weeks). Today, the problem started again, so again I traced it to my router. Router #3 (this time a Linksys) seems to work fine.

I googled Netgear router problems and found others had similar random website blocking issues.

So, if you are having problems with accessing NCL.com, check your router, it might be that Netgear issue.

I have B2B cruises booked and am unable to view the 2nd cruise details on my booking I've emailed NCL and been advised that this is a known problem but they don't have a time scale to fix it. not really what you'd call satisfactory, as I want to check out and book an excursion in a specific port on the second cruise.

I started getting the same Uh-Oh message a few weeks ago on all of my computers on my home network (including my phones and tablets on wifi). I was able to access NCL.com with my phones on 4G, so I knew it wasn't an NCL issue. (A few others sites, like Stubhub.com also wouldn't work)

I called Time Warner and they didn't show any DNS issues, so they had me bypass my Netgear router and plug directly into a computer. Once I did that, I was able to access all areas of NCL with no problem, so it wasn't a browser issue. It turned out to be an issue with my router.

I replaced the router with a newer Netgear router and it was fine (for 2 weeks). Today, the problem started again, so again I traced it to my router. Router #3 (this time a Linksys) seems to work fine.

I googled Netgear router problems and found others had similar random website blocking issues.

So, if you are having problems with accessing NCL.com, check your router, it might be that Netgear issue.

Don't think so :confused:- I have three cruises booked, can get into two of them no problem - only one of them wont open "my holiday summary" (ps anyone else notice in the UK they have given us back our holiday and taken away the vacation? :D ) - I have several systems - BT routers - and my cousin was unable to get into his either (same sailing). I am sure its an NCL gitch. I tried from our business hubs too - nothing ..

Luckily we are all printed off etc - sailing in a few weeks - but it was back and forth for weeks there. Its OFF again just now :(

The "Uh OH" page drives me crazy! We have to log in to view our account (no problems there, unlike the OP), but we can never log out. Instead, we get "Uh Oh." I consider the inability to log out of NCL's site an important security issue, as they have our passport info, address, & other personal information online. This has been a problem for well over a year. Tech support says they will look into it, but so far, nada. Currently, we have to shut down the computer, come back on to NCL's site, and appear to be logged off. Argh!!! We use an Apple computer. Maybe NCL's site is not compatible?

The "Uh OH" page drives me crazy! We have to log in to view our account (no problems there, unlike the OP), but we can never log out. Instead, we get "Uh Oh." I consider the inability to log out of NCL's site an important security issue, as they have our passport info, address, & other personal information online. This has been a problem for well over a year. Tech support says they will look into it, but so far, nada. Currently, we have to shut down the computer, come back on to NCL's site, and appear to be logged off. Argh!!! We use an Apple computer. Maybe NCL's site is not compatible?

I do not get that when I log off.