Oceania Website - am I missing something?

Robjame

Let me say I did not arrive at the Oceania website off the last turnip truck. I would say I am reasonably accomplished in using computer websites. However, Oceania's is not user friendly.

We have booked the Culinary Discovery tour for Bermuda, the only Oceania tour we plan to book. However, thought I can see a vague reassurance that we are indeed booked - "You have 1 Shore Excursions booked for this cruise", I cannot find anywhere that it is indeed the right one. Being obsessive-compulsive, I have the receipt printed and saved in my documents.

Worse than than, I can find nowhere a description of this tour. I want to read it over and dream of things to come. It has been removed from the possible tours for Bermuda.

My receipt contains the line, "You may retrieve your booking by visiting http://www.oceaniacruises.com/myaccount/booked-cruises/. Here you will find an assortment of tools and information that will help you make the most of your upcoming cruise." Not there, Oceania.

BTW - the same is true for that bottle of Balvenie Malt 21 Year Old Portwood that I pre-ordered for our stateroom - about one-third the price of what it would cost me at home. Only record of that transaction is my Visa receipt.

What am I missing? (Before I phone Oceania)

After logging in to My Account and then Booked Cruises, my screen says "Manage This Booking." The next screen has several tabs. Clicking on the Shore Excursions tab loads up the excursions I have booked. It says "You have 5 Shore Excursions booked for this cruise." Beneath that are our names and below our names is a list of our five excursions. Each excursion has a place to click on "Tour Description." If that isn't working for you, it could be your browser or some other glitch. I would call Oceania (or your travel agent if you used one to book the cruise) to obtain confirmation of your bookings.

I would call Oceania (or your travel agent if you used one to book the cruise) to obtain confirmation of your bookings.

Thank you for your reply.

I did as you suggested and, indeed, it is a glitch in the Oceania website.

It should be as you described but for some reason it was not related to our booking. I am relieved to find the information is on file.

Cheers.

:)

I am happy to hear that you were able to confirm that your shore excursions are contained in your booking. Have a wonderful cruise! We were in Bermuda last year on the Regatta and enjoyed it very much.

Let me say I did not arrive at the Oceania website off the last turnip truck. I would say I am reasonably accomplished in using computer websites. However, Oceania's is not user friendly.

We have booked the Culinary Discovery tour for Bermuda, the only Oceania tour we plan to book. However, thought I can see a vague reassurance that we are indeed booked - "You have 1 Shore Excursions booked for this cruise", I cannot find anywhere that it is indeed the right one. Being obsessive-compulsive, I have the receipt printed and saved in my documents.

Worse than than, I can find nowhere a description of this tour. I want to read it over and dream of things to come. It has been removed from the possible tours for Bermuda.

My receipt contains the line, "You may retrieve your booking by visiting http://www.oceaniacruises.com/myaccount/booked-cruises/. Here you will find an assortment of tools and information that will help you make the most of your upcoming cruise." Not there, Oceania.

BTW - the same is true for that bottle of Balvenie Malt 21 Year Old Portwood that I pre-ordered for our stateroom - about one-third the price of what it would cost me at home. Only record of that transaction is my Visa receipt.

What am I missing? (Before I phone Oceania)

Psst, let's keep that info on the 21 yr old on the down low, I keep being afraid someone will figure it out. It will be there.

Sorry, but it works well for us and pretty simple.

As I mentioned above.... I contacted Oceania and they said that I was experiencing a glitch from their end. It has been addressed and all seems to be well now.

Thanks to those who pointed me in the correct direction.