Distilled Water for C-Pacs

Doughboy139

What is NCL's guide lines for distilled water to be used in the C-Pacs - as to bringing it aboard - on boarding the ship ?

I'm presuming you mean a CPAP. If so, as others have said, simply contact the Access desk a couple weeks or more ahead of time to request it and it will be in your cabin, free of charge.

Occasionally we've had to either ask our cabin steward to track it down for us or we've called Front Desk to have someone bring it. But most times it has been in our cabin. Don't forget to bring an extension cord as well. Those are not always available and the confirmation letter from the access desk usually tells you to bring one. Hubby keeps one in his CPAP case.

if you choose to bring one you can get an exception

If I need to bring water or milk onboard for a medical reason or infant, what’s the process?

Guests who have special needs, medical requirements, or families with infants who require water for formula or milk, should contact the access desk at accessdesk@ncl.com to verify if an exception can be made for their beverage and to obtain pre-approval to provide to security at embarkation.

What is NCL's guide lines for distilled water to be used in the C-Pacs - as to bringing it aboard - on boarding the ship ?

I sent a email asking about accessibility of power points and supplying a extension cord if needed. Because my husband is bringing a machine on board he has to fill in a medical form and email it back before we sail. We we told they couldnt guarantee a extension cord so to bring one ourselves. Part of the form states "if distilled water is required please inform customer service at least 14 days before sailing.. It may pay to inform them before hand.

I am gong to assume you mean a CPAP machine.

If I need to bring water or milk onboard for a medical reason or infant, what’s the process?

Guests who have special needs, medical requirements, or families with infants who require water for formula or milk, should contact the access desk at accessdesk@ncl.com to verify if an exception can be made for their beverage and to obtain pre-approval to provide to security at embarkation.

I sent a email asking about accessibility of power points and supplying a extension cord if needed. Because my husband is bringing a machine on board he has to fill in a medical form and email it back before we sail. We we told they couldnt guarantee a extension cord so to bring one ourselves. Part of the form states "if distilled water is required please inform customer service at least 14 days before sailing.. It may pay to inform them before hand.

Also, for extension cords, make sure it is a plain old extension cord, and not a "surge protector" type cord. Buy the cheapest extension cord you can find at a big box store that doesn't have a switch or any fancy lights on it ... or ask a clerk if you are not sure.

They can't allow the "surge suppressor" type extension cords because of the power distribution method on the ship; they present a fire hazard. But the regular old extension cords are OK.

Thank you, all, for your information. Yes, it should have read C-Pap. I am new at all of this as I am just starting the use of this machine. Carol

I just off a 7 days cruise on Pride of America and called them ahead time about the distilled water and was told it would be in room. It was not but called reception and it arrived within 5 minutes. I was able to get extension cord on board without any difficulty.

I have travelled a ton with my CPAP on Princess / NCL and never had to fill in a medical form...... is the declaration a new thing?

sent using Forums mobile app