Pizza?

smallchange

We're being somewhat frugal this cruise and have selected the Bella experience. Saw on another thread a listing of menus for the Divina and noticed that there were prices by the pizza selections. Is there complimentary pizza onboard? I believe the pizza listing I saw was for Eataley. Having never cruised on this line before I'm wondering where the "Bella" people can get a snack outside of the MDR or buffet. Pizza in buffet area? Busiest times for buffet area? Thanks so much for any information.

Is there late night pizza available complimentary. We often like to go for pizza like 11pm, I've never been a cruise where we had to pay for the pizza.

The menu showing pizza prices, is that at a different area then the pizza in the buffet?

Nice to hear they have breakfast pizza also, yum!:p

We're being somewhat frugal this cruise and have selected the Bella experience. Saw on another thread a listing of menus for the Divina and noticed that there were prices by the pizza selections. Is there complimentary pizza onboard? I believe the pizza listing I saw was for Eataley. Having never cruised on this line before I'm wondering where the "Bella" people can get a snack outside of the MDR or buffet. Pizza in buffet area? Busiest times for buffet area? Thanks so much for any information.

Yes very good pizza in the buffet.

Yes, they normally have 3-4 different types of pizza, and MSC has hands down the best pizza at sea.

..... says she who has just experienced four cruiselines ...............:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Clearly you have not tried Costa's Pizzeria!

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Is there late night pizza available complimentary. We often like to go for pizza like 11pm, I've never been a cruise where we had to pay for the pizza.

The menu showing pizza prices, is that at a different area then the pizza in the buffet?

Nice to hear they have breakfast pizza also, yum!:p

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I will be trying the meter of pizza in December on Divina. Looks amazing

You should! I was really fun. We had a group of 14 (6 being kids). We got 2 meters. One just cheese for the kids and the other with 4 different sections for the adults. We did it for lunch on a sea day. It wasn't crowded at all and it was really a LOT of fun.