Pedicabs still on the dock?

Lollipop's Mom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I haven't been to Cozumel in a few years. I recall a very long dock. Do they still have lots of the guys with pedicabs hanging around in the morning and afternoons? Traveling with someone who can't make that walk easily. Thanks

Was there a week ago. Saw many pedi cabs on Punta Langosta Pier where we docked. Also saw a couple of small golf carts and people offering wheel chair rides to and from the ship.

I have also seen the pedi cabs, wheel chairs at the International Pier.

Is this the International dock? How long is it?

I've seen the pedi-cabs at all three piers. All three piers are long if you have mobility issues, with Punta Langosta probably being the shortest. It will all depend on where your ship is docked at the pier as well. At the end of any of the piers, it's a bit of a hike for someone with mobility issues......or too much tequila.!

I haven't been to Cozumel in a few years. I recall a very long dock. Do they still have lots of the guys with pedicabs hanging around in the morning and afternoons? Traveling with someone who can't make that walk easily. Thanks

We were in Cozumel Nov. 11, 2016 on the Fantasy and yes the pedicabs were still there.