Theme nights on QM2

Cassandra14

Cassandra, how did you find out what the theme nights were on your cruise? I tried the link from Cunard's website but it gave me an error message.

Look on your cruise personaliser. ...full itinerary view and each day is listed. Formal or informal and if there are any theme nights. Hope this helps. .

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Look on your cruise personaliser. ...full itinerary view and each day is listed. Formal or informal and if there are any theme nights. Hope this helps. .

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Good tip, Cassandra. Just to mention that sometimes the dress code/theme night changes. (It just changed on our Nov cruise, and I wouldn't have noticed the change if it hadn't been pointed out by pmqua, a helpful fellow passenger on the roll call).

As has been said, the evening's dress code isn't really final 'till it's published on board in the Daily Programme.

Salacia

Edited by Salacia

Good tip, Cassandra. Just to mention that sometimes the dress code/theme night changes. (It just changed on our Nov cruise, and I wouldn't have noticed the change if it hadn't been pointed out by pmqua, a helpful fellow passenger on the roll call).

As has been said, the evening's dress code isn't really final 'till it's published on board in the Daily Programme.

Salacia

Hmm, that could be a bit annoying on a Transatlantic - it's not like one could nip ashore for something else if the theme changes.

Hmm, that could be a bit annoying on a Transatlantic - it's not like one could nip ashore for something else if the theme changes.

Yes, can be annoying, and not just on a TA. For example, the Nov QM2 cruise we're taking is 12 days. As usual, the formal nights, of which there are 4, are on sea days. No nipping ashore to find something else if the Daily Programme has a different dress code, and finding formal clothes in Caribbean ports presents it's own challenge. Which is why I appreciate the conventional advice given here often - don't put all your formal clothes in one bag :) It's also another reason why seasoned passengers don't go overboard (pardon the expression) dressing to fit the "theme".

Happy sails to all!

Salacia

Edited by Salacia