I'm on the Solstice

What line does solstice sail under, getting itchy feet, to try something different.:)

Noooooooooooo, Mrs & Mrs, you ladies are Cunarder material for sure and true, too classy for Celebrity. lol. But you will have to wear your ball gown for breakfast on QM2 or QE, out in the colonies on their 'worldies next year. Otherwise the pom ladies will call you names, like 'colonial wenches, they should be in steerage, why does Cunard allow these Orstralians on board.' lol. Like they will say to Mr Gut and I and our bosses next year on QM2, lol.

Edited by NSWP

Noooooooooooo, Mrs & Mrs, you ladies are Cunarder material for sure and true, too classy for Celebrity. lol. But you will have to wear your ball gown for breakfast on QM2 or QE, out in the colonies on their 'worldies next year. Otherwise the pom ladies will call you names, like 'colonial wenches, they should be in steerage, why does Cunard allow these Orstralians on board.' lol. Like they will say to Mr Gut and I and our bosses next year on QM2, lol.

Not to the Boss uncle Les, she's got couthe in spite of what she married.

Not to the Boss uncle Les, she's got couthe in spite of what she married.

I am sure you will both look resplendent in your formal clothes, 24/7 on QM2 Syd-Tas. Now don't buy those overpriced photos, leave them on the boards in the photo shop so I can peruse them whence we board in Steak and Kidney after you disembark.

Edited by NSWP

Those boots of hers would cause quite a stir on QM2 [emoji6]. Maybe everyone would want some!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Indeed, cutting the rug in Skywalkers on Golden Princess in them boots, on fire ladies. They won't be back in their cabins for bed by 2100 like most of us senior cruisers. lol. Some Princess cruise ships are like the Mary Celeste by that time. Princess actually have a 5.15pm sitting in the MDR for those who..'like to eat early.' Not moi, 8pm traditional on Island Princess next month, like to have a few G&T's first or perhaps a few ciders. Then the show, then Karaoke, more drink and hit the sack @ midnight, way to go, your not there (on the ship) for a haircut. lol.

Edited by NSWP

I am sure you will both look resplendent in your formal clothes, 24/7 on QM2 Syd-Tas. Now don't buy those overpriced photos, leave them on the boards in the photo shop so I can peruse them whence we board in Steak and Kidney after you disembark.

You can save yourself a motza on those pics as I heard they sell the unsold photos on the next cruise for half price.;)

You can save yourself a motza on those pics as I heard they sell the unsold photos on the next cruise for half price.;)

Thanks Mic, I was going to take a photo of Mr and Mrs Gut's formal night photo and E mail it to them for free, that will save them US$20. He could buy some more Diet Coke then.

lol.

But I hear the ship's photos self destruct if you photograph them, even worse, Security could be called.

Edited by NSWP

There's an idea, me and a Mrs G can gussied up have our photos took, not buy 'me and Uncle Les can grab then half off.

Wonder what half they'll take off Mr or Mrs Gut:confused:;)

Thanks Mic, I was going to take a photo of Mr and Mrs Gut's formal night photo and E mail it to them for free, that will save them US$20. He could buy some more Diet Coke then.

lol.

But I hear the ship's photos self destruct if you photograph them, even worse, Security could be called.

Not so, I have several photos from off the ship and they are all still intact.

lol.

"Why no... I wasn't taking a photo of the photo with my phone [emoji336]. I was trying to find the best spot on the ship where the damn wifi works."

That may work for your phone but not with my Camera.:eek:

Does your camera take videos?

"Why no I wasn't taking a photo of the photo with my camera. I was taking a video and got distracted which meant I forgot to move my camera around the lobby. Look over there.... someone wants to buy a photo!"

Does your camera take videos?

"Why no I wasn't taking a photo of the photo with my camera. I was taking a video and got distracted which meant I forgot to move my camera around the lobby. Look over there.... someone wants to buy a photo!"

LOL. it does take videos and all.