On Divina now, 10.08 Very interesting.

funship freddy

Correct. First sea day @ 11am. They asked us to come back at 4pm with a written list of three things we liked and one thing we didn't. It should have been the opposite.

Dinner in the MDR (Black Crab) is very spotty. Paid the upcharge tonight for Surf and Turf. Filet wasn't good. Lobster Tail was good ??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Chair Hogs rule at the pools. Some pax can be rude.

I will post a full review. If you have any questions......Ask

if you were to ever cross by Le Muse restaurant - at the back pool for yacht club - can u ask if Giuseppe is still the maitre'd - we loved him on our last cruise and want to bring him something special - thanx - hope you are enjoying the cruise -

Good spot for lunch or a snack is the Sports Bar on Deck 7. Wings, Burgers, Cheese Sticks, Reuben, Hot Dogs, Cheese Sticks etc. Now no charge... used to be $$$

Good to know. Will be on-board Saturday.

I believe CC meet & greets are not organized like they are with NCL, CCL..etc. but are listed on the daily activity delivered to your cabin. As far as I can tell it's on the first sea day @ 11 am.... location listed in the daily.

Maybe it's just for US departures? I looked at my dailies and there isn't one listed (southampton departure).

I'm glad they are trying to win over cc'ers.

Good spot for lunch or a snack is the Sports Bar on Deck 7. Wings, Burgers, Cheese Sticks, Reuben, Hot Dogs, Cheese Sticks etc. Now no charge... used to be $$$

Do you know the hours this is open?

if you were to ever cross by Le Muse restaurant - at the back pool for yacht club - can u ask if Giuseppe is still the maitre'd - we loved him on our last cruise and want to bring him something special - thanx - hope you are enjoying the cruise -

Your cruise is 11/5?

We'll be in YC before you. I'll let you know when we get back. Remind me, OK?

:)

Hi Freddy,

Any chance of getting a pic of the Sports Bar menu? Just wondering if they took the prices off the menu so that it will be permanently no charge. Thanks!

Hi Freddy,

Any chance of getting a pic of the Sports Bar menu? Just wondering if they took the prices off the menu so that it will be permanently no charge. Thanks!

They were charging on our cruise last month...but it was different ship and in Europe (if that makes a difference?)

Didn't note the Sports Bar hours but we were there for lunch, in mid afternoon and at night. Very busy for NFL and NCAA games. Fresh, hot food.

I believe the sports bar hours were 11:30AM to 11:00 PM