toiletries on the Liberty

Actually, the stuff in the shower also doubles as shampoo/conditioner as well. I really don't have a problem with it but DH brings his own. Also works for doing a bit of hand laundry In the sink.

Just adding to everyone else. Even when the cruise lines did provide certain items, they were the tiny samples that you get in a hotel room, which I cannot stand to begin with. (they only last one day and you would have to ask for more)

We always bring our own also. If we fly to the port and luggage weight is an issue, we always buy the toiletries at the cruise port. There is always a CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart, etc. If you are taking a taxi from the airport or hotel, the cab driver will stop at a store for you. (even a liquor store to pick up your wine). They are used to this and it is very common. Have a GREAT cruise. :):):):)

Just adding to everyone else. Even when the cruise lines did provide certain items, they were the tiny samples that you get in a hotel room, which I cannot stand to begin with. (they only last one day and you would have to ask for more)

Besides the Point that These days they often provide dispensers in the shower instead of the tiny bottles, I never had to ask for more. Just like in any Hotel the Little bottles are replaced every time your room is serviced. (Of Course that´s only if they are offered at all;))