website issue?

cjnix29

Has anyone been able to log on to the website in the last two days? I just get a 'we are on vacation" screen. I assume this is Matthew related? I had a price drop come up and then couldn't get on after I tried to contact my TA, and now...no go!

Yes, all day Friday. Tried to book beverage packages at the discounted rate. Tried calling customer service but with everyone calling regarding the storm it was impossible to get through. Called yesterday and was on hold for over an hour only to be told the price for the drink package had gone up $4 pd/pp. A little disappointed that they wouldn't honor the price since I was unable to book online (they agreed that there were internet issues) and it was impossible to get through on the phone (they agreed the phone waits were upto 3hrs at one point) :confused:

Has anyone been able to log on to the website in the last two days? I just get a 'we are on vacation" screen. I assume this is Matthew related? I had a price drop come up and then couldn't get on after I tried to contact my TA, and now...no go!

Clear your browser cache and cookies. This usually fixes the "on vacation" message for me.

Edited by clarea

When I get the "we're on vacation" message, I go to google and search for something specific, like "oasis of the seas deck plan" and choose one of the Royal Caribbean search results. This takes me into a deck plan screen and from there can navigate where I want. This usually works, but not always. It did work Friday when I read here about the beverage sale. Was able to get into my cruise planner and purchase it.

same here...clearing it didn't work. I googled the deck plans like someone said and when tried to plan a cruise through the search cruise feature, I got the royal caribbean is on vacation message"