Drink of the Day question

I apologize if this has been asked before, however I couldn't find any topics with a quick search.

When I was on Allure, there was a drink called Drink of the Day. It was my favorite and I look forward to ordering it again on Liberty. However after looking at an itinerary for Liberty, there is also a "drink of the day" for each day, but it's a different cocktail for each day.

If I order my favorite, will the bartenders know what I am requesting? Or will I have to explain I don't want the "drink of the day"...but the actual Drink of the Day(this makes no sense when I say it in my head haha).

There is a different "drink of the day" each day on Liberty. If it is not what you want just order whatever you wish. The bartenders know how to make just about anything regardless of whether it is named on a menu. There are sometimes 2 for 1's, or reduced price drinks on LB. Just watch your daily Compass.

Edited by 39august

I don't think there is an actual drink named "Drink of the Day" - that is a term for the daily drink special.

If you can describe it - looks - taste - perhaps someone will know what it was.

What ever the daily drink special is called, it is a different alcoholic drink each day. It is listed in your compass, and every bartender will know what it is. It is usually a few dollars off and you could keep the glass.

I apologize if this has been asked before, however I couldn't find any topics with a quick search.

When I was on Allure, there was a drink called Drink of the Day. It was my favorite and I look forward to ordering it again on Liberty. However after looking at an itinerary for Liberty, there is also a "drink of the day" for each day, but it's a different cocktail for each day.

If I order my favorite, will the bartenders know what I am requesting? Or will I have to explain I don't want the "drink of the day"...but the actual Drink of the Day(this makes no sense when I say it in my head haha).

Never heard of a drink that was actually called Drink of the Day. If you know what was in it, just explain it to the bartender on Liberty and they will make it for you. If you can't remember all that was in it, if you can describe most of it, they might know it by a different name and will be able to make it for you. Good luck!