vegan group on Oct.30 Zuiderdam

imae39

We are looking at booking the partial Panama Canal cruise Oct. 30 on the Zuiderdam. I have read that there will be a Vegan Cruise Planner Group onboard. Has anyone cruised with this group or can tell me if it would impact our enjoyment of the cruise.

No meat, fish, poultry, eggs, cheese, and milk? Well, at least you won't gain weight! All kidding aside, I imagine HAL is providing vegan meals, and I wouldn't be surprised if the group has one of the fixed seating times. A lot depends on the size of the group, just like any other group. I wouldn't imagine they would be big hell raisers, but who knows. I'd be pretty cranky if I couldn't have a cheeseburger every once in a while.

Roz

We had a group of vegans on board with us in Alaska a year ago. Normal menu was available to us. I have no idea what they did about their meals, but the lido, MDR and Dive In all operated as normal. I don't think it was too large a group because the MDR operated as normal. We had Anytime Dining and there was no disruption.

The biggest disruption was that until the last day there were private parties in the Crow's Nest when I tried to go up there. There was also a group of quilters on board and that could be why the Crow's Nest was closed so many times.

We are looking at booking the partial Panama Canal cruise Oct. 30 on the Zuiderdam. I have read that there will be a Vegan Cruise Planner Group onboard. Has anyone cruised with this group or can tell me if it would impact our enjoyment of the cruise.

Where do you find out if there is a group on board? I wouldn't worry about vegans. They are normally low key kicked back types or all of the ones that I know are. They eat a lot of salad.

Edited by lais