Best way to get a table for two

wikoffclan

post on John Hearld's page and ask him to please arrange a table for two for you. You will need to do it four days before leaving, and include which ship, the date you're leaving, your cabin number and what dining option you have been confirmed on. Every time I've asked I've gotten it. Oh course there is no guarantee (the disclaimer) but chances are very good.

post on John Hearld's page and ask him to please arrange a table for two for you. You will need to do it four days before leaving, and include which ship, the date you're leaving, your cabin number and what dining option you have been confirmed on. Every time I've asked I've gotten it. Oh course there is no guarantee (the disclaimer) but chances are very good.

Probably the best way to do it

Is there a way to guarantee a table for 2 with Early Dining time or would we have a better chance by getting on the waitlist for MTD? Opinions please. Thanks.

Two Tops are few and rare these days . Stuck in between several other two tops where you actually get to see what is on your " opponents " plate :D . Early dining would be your best chance ,make sure you walk through the MD and spy on the table you may want to select. There are still a few secluded two tops .;)

Hi, I don't know about other's dining experiences with the table for just 2, but my husband and I are seated so close to the 2 top to the left and right of us, we might as well just have had a table for 4.

Just a heads up:).

I have a bad Gluten problem so we try to get a table for 2. We have always e-mailed the Maitre-D one week before we sailed and have been lucky enough to have a table for two. Each ship has a different email set up for the Maitre-D

It was something more like this emailing the maitre d' :

xxmaitred(at)carnival.com replacing the first 2 letters with the correct letters for your ship)

CQ Conquest

DE Destiny

DR Dream

EC Ecstacy

FA Fantasy

FS Fascination

FD Freedom

GL Glory

IM Imagination

IS Inspiration

LE Legend

LI Liberty

MI Miracle

PA Paradise

SE Sensation

SP Spirit

SL Splendor

TI Triumph

VA Valor

VI Victory

Hope this helps

Edited by Etchdreams
adding information

I have a bad Gluten problem so we try to get a table for 2. We have always e-mailed the Maitre-D one week before we sailed and have been lucky enough to have a table for two. Each ship has a different email set up for the Maitre-D

xxmaitred(at)carnival.com replacing the first 2 letters with the correct letters for your ship)

CQ Conquest

DE Destiny

DR Dream

EC Ecstacy

FA Fantasy

FS Fascination

FD Freedom

GL Glory

IM Imagination

IS Inspiration

LE Legend

LI Liberty

MI Miracle

PA Paradise

SE Sensation

SP Spirit

SL Splendor

TI Triumph

VA Valor

VI Victory

Hope this helps

I second this suggestion. On our last cruise I wanted to get a table for 2 (had gone through a difficult time and didn't feel up to mingling). I knew that the tables for 2 are right on top of each other many times.

I emailed the Magic Maitre D and asked for a booth for two if one was available. I actually heard back right away & was told it would be taken care of but that MD was going on vacation the week before we boarded - so I emailed the new MD the week before & we had a nice private booth.

It was the first time I had ever made a dining request & I wouldn't make a habit of it, but it was nice to know it could be done in this case.

We've never had a problem requesting a table for two, but I want to put in a word for a larger table. On our recent cruise on the Paradise, we were sat at a 10 top. I was a little hesitant, but we thought we'd try it the first night and see how it went, and if we got a table of dings, we'd just quietly request a table for two the following evening. Well, it was wonderful - someone really had the magic touch when seating us! We were with four other couples, all about the same age as us, all married, and we had a blast. So you just never know!

KC

Does anyone know if they have booths on the Magic for 2?? Thanks!

Yes, the Maitre D on the Magic set us up in a nice booth (it was actually a 4 person booth - but the booth next to us was also used by 2 people). They have booths that run down the sides of the dining room.

As I said, I sent a email to the MD the week before (on the 2nd day of the previous cruise) and specifically requested a booth if they had one available.

CQ Conquest

DE Destiny

DR Dream

EC Ecstacy

FA Fantasy

FS Fascination

FD Freedom

GL Glory

IM Imagination

IS Inspiration

LE Legend

LI Liberty

MI Miracle

PA Paradise

SE Sensation

SP Spirit

SL Splendor

TI Triumph

VA Valor

VI Victory

Hope this helps

I took your advice just a few minutes ago and e mailed the maître d on the Breeze, within minutes he e mailed me back that he would take care of it!!! :D

Thank you!!! :)

I took your advice just a few minutes ago and e mailed the maître d on the Breeze, within minutes he e mailed me back that he would take care of it!!! :D

Thank you!!! :)

You are very welcome. For what it's worth; We were told to e-mail the week before you sail, that is when they start working on the next sailing seating, anything before that could get lost and forgotten about....Don't know for a fact, but it has worked for us. Have a great time.