RCCL FREEDOM on Today Show Friday 11/4

I just got an email from my TA and she gave me this tid-bit of information that I thought some of you might like to know . . .

"In an unprecedented partnership with NBC, Royal Caribbean

International will be featured in a live, six-minute segment on NBC's

Today Show this Friday, November 4th, sometime between 8:30 a.m. and 9 a.m est.

The segment is devoted entirely to Royal Caribbean's newest ship,

Freedom of the Seas--her bold innovations such as FlowRider and H2O

Zone, trendsetting features such as the rock wall and ice rink, and a

new twist on a maritime tradition. Our Chairman and CEO, Richard Fain,

will be Katie and Matt's guest talent on the show."

I know I'm setting my DVR to record!!! :D

I bet that is also the day that the rest of the features and deck plans get posted to RCCL.com. That is what happened when they announced the flowrider in a press conference and the same day the website was updated. Can't wait and my TIVO is already set.

p.s. Thank you so much for the info.

Why is FitzLa so interested. He says "Never again on RCCL"

What are you talking about?? I've never seen him say much of anything negative. Can you find the post and let us know what you're talking about? Or are you talking out your #@!

Hey,

My TA has the deck plan for Freedom. There are going to be places like Wipe Out, A Clean Shave, Get Out There, The Crypt, On the Air Club, and Squeeze. Any ideas what they would be? I couldn't find the Movie theater, will there be one?

Hey,

My TA has the deck plan for Freedom. There are going to be places like Wipe Out, A Clean Shave, Get Out There, The Crypt, On the Air Club, and Squeeze. Any ideas what they would be? I couldn't find the Movie theater, will there be one?

A Clean Shave is supposed to be an old fashioned barber shop, Wipe Out is, I believe, a spot up by the FlowRider where you can see the surfers on TV screens while you enjoy a beverage, The Crypt is the name for the two level disco, and I believe the On the Air Club is part of Studio B where there will be individual booths for karaoke. Movie theater should be the Screening Room which is on the lowest public deck. No word about "Get Out There" which shows up on the Royal Promenade or Squeeze. Still some public areas for which no deck plans have been published so who knows what surprises still lie in store. It would be nice if tomorrow's show gives us some new information.

My only disappointment so far is that they have again made the concierge club an interior room, unlike the ones on Radiance class ships, and the magnificent one on Enchantment with its great sea views.

Why is FitzLa so interested. He says "Never again on RCCL"

Your an Idiot. That was not me who made that post. As a matter of fact, it was me who said that while I feel for all the issues they all had on the recent Brilliance of the Seas Fiasco in Spain, it would be a shame to stop sailing a cruise line for mistakes that they have made because soon you will not have a cruise line to cruise anymore. They all make mistakes. So, please try to read before you make harsh judgements. I love Royal Caribbean and will never stop sailing them. Any questions from the "Talk out of your ass" group now?

Sorry FitzLa, you are correct, I am wrong. guess I was reading this to late at night. My apologies!! I didn't mean to offend you. Have a good time on the Freedom as I will.

You are forgiven. No big deal.

Sorry FitzLa, you are correct, I am wrong. guess I was reading this to late at night. My apologies!! I didn't mean to offend you. Have a good time on the Freedom as I will.
How nice of you to apologize. Some people wouldn't have been so nice after such a personal attack. I want to thank you for being civil.

How nice of you to apologize. Some people wouldn't have been so nice after such a personal attack. I want to thank you for being civil.

Eric is right. Sorry for the personal attack. So many have been so quick to attack me in the past on these boards, that I jumped before I thought and attacked you. Again, it was a simple mistake and no big deal.

Back to the original post, does the Today Show start at 7:00am EST? I am in San Diego and I am trying to figure out which hour of the show this segment will be on here in the Great West.

The Today Show starts at 7:00 am here on the west coast. I am in Los Angeles and it is on from 7-10 am. I heard that the RCI part will be on around 8:30, but I will watch the whole thing just incase it is on earlier.

Your an Idiot. That was not me who made that post. As a matter of fact, it was me who said that while I feel for all the issues they all had on the recent Brilliance of the Seas Fiasco in Spain, it would be a shame to stop sailing a cruise line for mistakes that they have made because soon you will not have a cruise line to cruise anymore. They all make mistakes. So, please try to read before you make harsh judgements. I love Royal Caribbean and will never stop sailing them. Any questions from the "Talk out of your ass" group now?

LOL! Man, you must have pull. I've seen you call lots of people an idiot and the posts are still there :D . OK, you refer to the "talk out of your a** group " a lot, who are they? Inquiring minds wanna know...........

Archived