Opinion From Recent Oasis Cruisers

GTO-Girl

We are sailing on the Oasis in March and I am not used to having to book shows, etc.

We have only sailed one other time on this class of ship and it was several years ago on the Allure.

What are some of the "not to miss" shows and how early will they open up reservations? (we are Diamond if that makes any difference).

Thanks so much for the help!!!

Ours opened up on Saturday, 105 days out. Only 2 of the 6 of us gals are interested in Cats so they are booked for that show on Day 1. All 6 of us are going to the other 5 shows, one each night after dinner. We're doing the Western itinerary.

Cathy

We're on Allure Jan 2 and show reservations opened up last week. Our first time on Oasis class. I wasn't excited about having to book shows, but after logging into my cruises and clicking on entertainment it was easy and quick to schedule the reservations:)

Edited by bouhunter

About the only shows you absolutely NEED reservations for are the comedy show and AquaTheater, due to the small venue size. All shows will have standby lines and they start seating standby folks about 10 minutes prior to the show. Even the late comedy shows will have plenty of standby seating available.

We saw every show except for Cats last week on Oasis. They were all great shows and I would say do not miss any if you like shows. Make a reservation for the comedy club (just in case it is a packed house) and the AquaTheater. As Mike mentioned, they are both very small venues.

You won't be disappointed in any of the show!

We are sailing on the Oasis in March and I am not used to having to book shows, etc.

We have only sailed one other time on this class of ship and it was several years ago on the Allure.

What are some of the "not to miss" shows and how early will they open up reservations? (we are Diamond if that makes any difference).

Thanks so much for the help!!!

We booked all the shows so we would have reservations and wouldn't miss anything. We did choose to do what we felt like once we boarded the ship and went standby for all shows except the comedy club and CATS. Many recommend booking the diving show early in the week so if there are any issues, you can try to get in later in the week. Almost all of the early shows on our sailing were cancelled due to rain, so trying to get in later in the week was crazy, but we were able to see it. We tried to get into the comedy club a second time, but the standby line was huge and only a handful of people made it in standby.

I'm sailing the March 26 Western on Oasis. Our shows just opened up late last week. There was no email from RCCL, I just checked my cruise planner.

Just went in and booked our shows!!

I am the trip planner for six adults, so I was so happy to get this taken care of.

Thanks again!!