Carnival Sunshine Steakhouse

cookss

I have made reservations for a group of 4 for the Steakhouse restaurant on the Carnival Sunshine and would like the cost of all 4 meals charged to my account rather than to each individuals. Is there a problem doing this?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were just in the steakhouse a few weeks ago. They had no problem taking my card and billing both meals to it.

Just remember to pack nicer clothes for that evening. Even on a casual night slacks and button down shirts seemed to be the norm.

I figured I could work out the billing on board. However I emailed to make reservations for 6 and they came back as reservations for two. I emailed that I needed 6 and no one has ever responded. This is for our 25th anniversary and I would really like to have a nice evening for those who are traveling with us. Good Luck!

I have made reservations for a group of 4 for the Steakhouse restaurant on the Carnival Sunshine and would like the cost of all 4 meals charged to my account rather than to each individuals. Is there a problem doing this?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We do it all the time.....

Sent from my iPad using Forums