Big Box OBC credit when posted?

cary999

Big Box OBC credit , the one that is around 8%, when do you usually see it posted on your ship on board account? We sail in three days and I do not see it credited to my OBC. (Yes, I do see the military and FCD). Should I call someone?

aweigh the mizzen mast!! - Tom

Big Box OBC credit , the one that is around 8%, when do you usually see it posted on your ship on board account? We sail in three days and I do not see it credited to my OBC. (Yes, I do see the military and FCD). Should I call someone?

HEY! No Fair! I was just getting ready to post the same question!

Oh, okay. Thank you for posting it.:)

Never heard the term Big Box Credit. What is it please?

I had the same worry before a recent cruise. I phoned the Big Box TA who assured me it would be in place even though not showing before sailing and it was. But I took a screen shot of my booking in case I had a problem onboard.

I just came back from my cruise yesterday, and I had some OBC from said Box Store and when I got into my stateroom there was some cards there letting me know everything that I had on my account. Just to play it safe take a copy of your final payment papers that you made to the Box Store if you need to show them to the cruise line also call the Box store before you leave home to make sure all of your credits are listed on your final papers. Have a Good Trip!!:):)

I am thinking of transferring my Owners Suite booking to this big box store Travel. 8% is hard to turn down on a 20k cruise. They gave me instructions on how to do this. My question is has anyone had trouble getting the OBC from them? They told me that it would be sent directly to the ship and would not show on my Personalizer but would be on the paperwork from them.

This is worth more than a bottle of wine or UBB that our old TA gave us.

I just don't want any trouble from them.

Thanks in advance.

I am thinking of transferring my Owners Suite booking to this big box store Travel. 8% is hard to turn down on a 20k cruise. They gave me instructions on how to do this. My question is has anyone had trouble getting the OBC from them? They told me that it would be sent directly to the ship and would not show on my Personalizer but would be on the paperwork from them.

This is worth more than a bottle of wine or UBB that our old TA gave us.

I just don't want any trouble from them.

Thanks in advance.

I have never had trouble transferring my cruise to the Big Box and trust me the OBC is definitely worth it. OBC has never been a problem getting. It will not show on your personalized but does show on the paperwork you get from them (BIg Box)

You just fax a letter to Princess asking them to transfer your booking. If you phone the Box Store they will tell you what you need to do and how much OBC you will be receiving.

Good luck

Sue

I have never had trouble transferring my cruise to the Big Box and trust me the OBC is definitely worth it. OBC has never been a problem getting. It will not show on your personalized but does show on the paperwork you get from them (BIg Box)

You just fax a letter to Princess asking them to transfer your booking. If you phone the Box Store they will tell you what you need to do and how much OBC you will be receiving.

Good luck

Sue

Do you know if I transfer my booking to big box store Travel, will I keep the original promotion? Or does it change to the current one?

I already have $800 in onboard, looks like big box store Travel will give me $600. I'd love me some of that!

Do you know if I transfer my booking to big box store Travel, will I keep the original promotion? Or does it change to the current one?

I already have $800 in onboard, looks like big box store Travel will give me $600. I'd love me some of that!

Yes, you are transferring the existing booking, with all promotions. You are changing who you pay the remaining funds to, not the price and extras already tied to your booking.

Cancelling and rebooking with them puts all extras at risk, just as it does when you do that with the cruise line. You are subject to the terms and conditions of the promotions in effect at the time you rebooked.

Be careful about adding the BBTA OBC to the cruise line OBC you already have to determine the extra you will receive. Depending on any active promotions, the BBTA OBC may be shown as two numbers. One is the cruise value percentage and the other OBC provided by the cruise line to anyone booking thru any channel. Transferring an existing direct booking to them will add the value-based OBC but not duplicate the cruise line portion.

As has been stated you will not lose any promotions that you have when you transfer the booking over to the BBTA. In fact your booking # will stay the same they will just give you a BBTA confirmation number also. I suggest if you are nervous about transferring the booking to call and speak with them.

The shipboard credit they give you will not show in your personalizer BUT it does show up on the paper work you get from the BBTA under included extras. I'd bring that paperwork with me when boarding. You will get something in your room about the shipboard credit that was gifted to you. Remember this is REFUNDABLE if for some reason you are unable to spend it all - which I cant imagine.

Sue

As has been stated you will not lose any promotions that you have when you transfer the booking over to the BBTA. In fact your booking # will stay the same they will just give you a BBTA confirmation number also. I suggest if you are nervous about transferring the booking to call and speak with them.

The shipboard credit they give you will not show in your personalizer BUT it does show up on the paper work you get from the BBTA under included extras. I'd bring that paperwork with me when boarding. You will get something in your room about the shipboard credit that was gifted to you. Remember this is REFUNDABLE if for some reason you are unable to spend it all - which I cant imagine.

Sue

Thanks Sue. The shore excursions in Norway are rather expensive so the %8, plus FCC, plus CCL shareholders, plus CC when you have more than 20 cruises will all come in handy. Will do this in early 2017. Have you sail on the Royal Clipper over Christmas first (hubby said no more Princess Cruises until we sail on a tall ship with real sails and 200 passengers).

Hi all. I had originally booked with princess. I did transfer my booking to Costco travel and was able to keep my sip & sail. By doing so I was able to receive and additional $525 OBC plus a photo. To do so you need to email the cruise line to release your booking. once this is done wait for 3 days to transfer then contact Costco so they can add the extras. This was well worth it. here is the info . You will need to include a signed letter giving authorization including your travel dates and booking number. Good luck

To

revenuesupportdepartment@princesscruises.com

Message body

Attached is my request to transfer my booking to Costco Travel - (425)657.1900

Please let em know if you need anything else

thank you