How many C&A members on your last trip

John&LaLa

People often comment on how many C&A members were on board their last voyage. I thought I'd see if we couldn't compile an ongoing breakdown. The numbers are often announced at the Top Tier event. It would be helpful if we followed a set format. Here is what I recall from our last trip.

Freedom of the Seas - August 28, 2016 - Western

Pinnacle - 36

Diamond Plus - 160

Diamond - 280

Emerald -

Platinum -

Gold -

I don't recall the other tiers, but total C&A was around 1,900

That means that about half the ship were first time Royal cruisers

Thanks in advance for your assistance,

People often comment on how many C&A members were on board their last voyage. I thought I'd see if we couldn't compile an ongoing breakdown.

Thanks in advance for your assistance,

I'm curious as to why this information is of interest to you and what you would do with it once it's been compiled. :confused:

Love it great response. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

LOL. LMAO! That's a good one... Grinning like a fool right now :D

Cindy

I really didn't know what else to say. ;)

Cindy, I still need to read your review of Adventure. I know it started out fun.

Just off the 10/14/16 - 10/17/16 Enchantment sailing and DL Concierge said there was only 78 Diamond/Diamond Plus on board.

We went to lounge nightly at different times. Never saw more than 1 or 2 couples up there.

So strange, I always hear stories of extreme crowding but haven't seen it.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Forums mobile app

I really didn't know what else to say. ;)

Cindy, I still need to read your review of Adventure. I know it started out fun.

:). I am gonna start working on a picture heavy review post cruise soon too. If I can figure out how to post pics without tapatalk. It's been long due. Would be an honor to count you among my readers ;)

Cindy

So, you start a new thread, ask people to contribute information, but you don't know why or what you'll do with it? OK, we all have our little issues. :D

I'm really part of a vast starboard conspiracy. :rolleyes:

To tell you the truth, I was just curious. The topic comes up from time to time, Royal tends to readily share the information. Statistically speaking I doubt we could ever gather enough information to make any kind of determination.

Carry on.

I find this info interesting. We've been on cruises where both lounges were jam packed, and others where there were only a handful of people in the CL. I'm sure the numbers for the Harmony TA will be through the roof.

Thanks, I would love it if you could follow up with us. Enjoy the experience.

I find this info interesting. We've been on cruises where both lounges were jam packed, and others where there were only a handful of people in the CL. I'm sure the numbers for the Harmony TA will be through the roof.

I am reliably informed that on the TA on 23/10/16 Harmony there will be in excess of 2000 D and D + members cruising and approx 200 Pinnacle members.

The Diamonds will be restricted to Deck 4 and the Suites and Pinnacles to Dazzle and Concierge bars. Want to take bets they dont stick to that.

Evidently no reservations either.

This is going to be interesting.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am reliably informed that on the TA on 23/10/16 Harmony there will be in excess of 2000 D and D + members cruising and approx 200 Pinnacle members.

I can confirm this, I ran into Super Mario on Saturday on Enchantment and he said the exact same thing.

The Diamonds will be restricted to Deck 4 and the Suites and Pinnacles to Dazzle and Concierge bars. Want to take bets they dont stick to that.

Evidently no reservations either.

This is going to be interesting.

Cant confirm this, he said they were opening up multiple bars/lounges to accommodate but didnt get specific

Just off the 10/14/16 - 10/17/16 Enchantment sailing and DL Concierge said there was only 78 Diamond/Diamond Plus on board.

We went to lounge nightly at different times. Never saw more than 1 or 2 couples up there.

So strange, I always hear stories of extreme crowding but haven't seen it.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Forums mobile app

Didn't see any crowds in CL but lots of loud noise from DL above a couple of weeks before..... 4 nighter