Vista Bathroom Amenities

reason2010

Perhaps some day Carnival may upgrade their conditioner. Dries out what hair I have left so badly, I won't use it anymore. This 65 yr old guy with thinning short hair brings his own supply of shampoo/conditioner.

Shall we start a movement to get a better product? Who wants to pester JH or put into their post cruise reviews?

Edited by evandbob

Perhaps some day Carnival may upgrade their conditioner. Dries out what hair I have left so badly, I won't use it anymore. This 65 yr old guy with thinning short hair brings his own supply of shampoo/conditioner.

Shall we start a movement to get a better product? Who wants to pester JH or put into their post cruise reviews?

I agree if you don't like it bring your own it's the same as being in a hotel no need for JH to get involved in something so petty as you bringing your own shampoo and conditioner because Carnivals isn't good enough

Maybe that's because its shampoo, not conditioner ...

Maybe that's because its shampoo, not conditioner ...

Thanks for the correction, Schoifmom!

I should have said shampoo - it's been about a dozen years since I used the Carnival product and I've been bringing my own shampoo/conditioner since then.

Come to think of it, 12 years ago I had a lot more hair to comb out then too.