Library on infinity?

Sandifer

Do not, however, count on much to read if that is your purpose.

The inventory of books has shrunk appreciably over the last few years. I know longer count on having anything available that I might want to read, thus the Kindle is loaded with plenty of material.

Does the infinity still have a library?

the Library space had been taken over by the Future Cruise Sales team...and what books that were available were located in the card room...not the ideal situation IMO...that might have changed?? LuAnn

Hi -

Just left the Infinity on Oct. 7, and there is definitely a library. However, the reading choices were extremely limited (my opinion). Luckily we brought our own paperbacks which we left in the library at the end of our trip for others to enjoy. The "leave a book, take a book" shelf was woefully bare during much of the cruise.

My advice: check out the library as soon as you board. Choices might be better at that time. Or, bring a few paperbacks to read and leave.

Hope this helps.

Liz

Years ago, the Library had lots of books and many copies of the latest titles. I used to go the ship library after embarkation and select books. Not happening now. There are a few older titles and some books left by previous guests. Also, a few reference books that cannot be taken away. It doesn't appear that Celebrity is buying anything new. I now load up my kindle before cruising. Also, if your ship has had any noro virus recently, the books will be off limits. That happened to me on the Infinity in 2013. Bring your own books.

As mentioned, the library is on deck 8 next to the midship elevators. Based on our experience over the past two weeks, it is also the coolest place on the ship. I walked through one morning on the way to the iLounge and you could have hung meat in there.

It appeared to be a nice location. Our room was on 8 and we saw people there most times we walked by. It also has three new books, travel guides for Cartagena, Panama, and Costa Rica that I didn't want to carry home.

Does the infinity still have a library?

Libraries are available on all Celebrity ships.

Guests can sign out books to read while they are enjoying their cruise vacation. All books are due back to the library on the last day of the cruise.

There is a wide variety of reading material available from educational, travel, novels, horror, comedy, poetry, etc.

Hours of operation vary from ship to ship.