Dining Pkg Discounted ?

RCLFan

My Planner for a May Sailing on Allure indicates the 4 Nt Dinner Package is $100 pp. Can someone tell me if that 4 Nt Price is the same Price as that which would be offered while we are on the Cruise, or is that $100 a Discount from the On Board Price?

I ask because I see the Deluxe Drink Packing clearly indicates 20% Off and I have about $500 in OBC that I'd use for the Dining Pkg if there's no Advantage to Pre-Buying it.

Thanks

That is the same price as you would pay on the ship if they offer it. There is no guarantee they will offer All or some of the dining packages on board. On our last 2 cruises they did not offer any packages on board one ship and on the other they only offered the 3 day package.

C&A told me dining packages are cruise/ship specific and has been discussed on another thread it appears that may be true.

I bought the 3 night for Oasis on Dec. 18 sailing for $85 pp and it includes Chefs Table, 150 Central Park and Chops Grille. I added up their advertised prices for those three restaurants using prices costed on web and it totaled $177 pp so I thought $85 was a good deal for me.

I would suggest you call C&A and ask for your specific sailing/ship.