Princess drinks package

djbo

We are going on the Diamond Princess in February and thinking about purchasing the all inclusive drinks package, could anyone tell me if this includes spirits such as gin or vodka? I am partial to a G&T and hubby likes vodka.

The all inclusive drinks package includes anything up to $10 per drink. Coffee, juice, alcohol, water etc. There are 5 or 6 drinks that cost more than $10 and are excluded. With that in mind it's basically anything you drink on board.

There was a good thread on it not long ago -

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2414237

We are going on the Diamond Princess in February and thinking about purchasing the all inclusive drinks package, could anyone tell me if this includes spirits such as gin or vodka? I am partial to a G&T and hubby likes vodka.

These are the only drinks currently not included in the AIBP as they are over the $10 limit. All other drinks are included:

• Chivas Royal Salute - $12.50
  • Remy Martin XO - $12.00
  • Mirabelle, Brut Rose - $11.00
  • Nicholas Feuillatte, Brut - $13.00
  • Veuve Clicquot, Brut - $17.00
  • Nebbiolo Valmaggiore, Bruno Giacosa - $12.00
  • Cabernet Sauvignon, Sanctuary - $13.00

Sure does, maybe not the very top shelf stuff, but good choices all the same.

Tanquery, Bombay, Absolut, Ketel one, these and most of the top gins and vodkas will be covered. If you are on a ship with the whisky menu in wheelhouse there will be a few brands that exceed $10, but if you know and crave these brands, you will pay the price. I am sure you will find most if not all your G&T's and Vodka drinks provided with a smile and no additional charge.

Enjoy your cruise.