FunTimes Glory Eastern Oct 15-22, 2016

firemanbobswife

I noticed starting with Day 2 there lists a Pour Your own Beer Station (The Carnival website doesn't show it available on the Glory but I assume it is).

Do you have details? Where was it? Is it open all day? Are mugs there? Cost?

Thanks!

I noticed starting with Day 2 there lists a Pour Your own Beer Station (The Carnival website doesn't show it available on the Glory but I assume it is).

Do you have details? Where was it? Is it open all day? Are mugs there? Cost?

Thanks!

Yes. I saw it in the Lido Buffet. I even took a pic [emoji846]

648504931186d0a35c446b17239f7dab.jpg

I love Carnival, but it would be nice if they informed potential cruisers when they will be having formal nights as well as nights such as the 'White Heat' instead of having to ask past travelers.

Do you mean before the cruise? Each ship/sailing could be different due to itinerary and such, but it's a safe bet to say the elegant evenings are the first sea day (but I've had that not be true as well) and the second to last night. Electric White Night may not be a fleet wide thing. It really depends on the entertainment staff as it's more of an activity.

I don't know if any cruise line that lets you know these things ahead of time.

Have a great cruise! As you can see from my cruising history, I love that ship.

It's funny you say that--we are doing exactly the same itinerary on the Glory that we did last year--and in exactly the same cabin.

We love the ship and we loved the itinerary (that includes both Half Moon Cay and Grand Turk)!

Thank you so much for posting all the Fun Times!! Despite our cruise still being 171 days away (why yes, I am counting, lol) this has made me even more excited. I'm already noting what we didn't do last cruise that we WILL do this cruise!!

I mean to better prepare for. Like I've only had the experience of 1 formal night not 2. If there is a white heat night, you can't prepare for that ahead of time is what I'm mainly saying. But, as a past cruiser, I've fallen in love with carnival.

I can totally see where you are coming from.

Thank you so much for posting all the Fun Times!! Despite our cruise still being 171 days away (why yes, I am counting, lol) this has made me even more excited. I'm already noting what we didn't do last cruise that we WILL do this cruise!!

You're welcome! It's a ways away, but hopefully it goes by fast!