FunTimes Glory Eastern Oct 15-22, 2016

firemanbobswife

• 2 months later...

Wow thank you again for posting all the fun times! I see that you have also been on the Conquest. We are debating between these same ports and the Conquest which goes to Half Moon Cay, and Nassau it is a 4 day. My guess is you prefer the Glory. We did the Dream 7 day thought it was too long as we only had 3 stops. We just did the Paradise again thought with 2 stops at 5 day would have liked another stop.....kids will be 18 and 21 and yes probably 1 room to save some $ thanks

Wow thank you again for posting all the fun times! I see that you have also been on the Conquest. We are debating between these same ports and the Conquest which goes to Half Moon Cay, and Nassau it is a 4 day. My guess is you prefer the Glory. We did the Dream 7 day thought it was too long as we only had 3 stops. We just did the Paradise again thought with 2 stops at 5 day would have liked another stop.....kids will be 18 and 21 and yes probably 1 room to save some $ thanks

You're welcome! I prefer the longer (6 day or more) cruises because I have to fly so I make it worth my while :). I absolutely adore HMC and I recommend renting a Villa if you can.

Thank you for some very good information. We were on this ship in 2014. Going again.

Do you know if there is a "theme" night on this cruise?

I tried to look at the fun times but did not see it.

Thank you so much.

Electric White Night is listed as the first night. It's on the right in the blue part on the bottom. Looks like I cut off the very edge of it. It's in the Disco. Let me know if you have any other questions [emoji4]!

Let me know if you have any questions. You can also see my post from when I was on the ship http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2414173

Enjoy!

If I haven't said it before - THANK YOU for posting your Glory review and funtimes and drink menus... I'm 16 days away from my cruise and looking forward to it so much!

I'll normally be sailing out of Galveston, but got a chance to go on this one with a friend. Never turn down a cruise opportunity!

If I haven't said it before - THANK YOU for posting your Glory review and funtimes and drink menus... I'm 16 days away from my cruise and looking forward to it so much!

I'll normally be sailing out of Galveston, but got a chance to go on this one with a friend. Never turn down a cruise opportunity!

You're very welcome and I'm glad you enjoyed them. Have a great cruise!!

• 2 months later...

Sailing the Glory in 15 days & have scoured the forums looking for this answer. Please forgive me if it's been asked & answered before, but thank you in advance for your response.......

On HMC - do we need cash for beverages or is everything handled via our S & S cards?

Sailing the Glory in 15 days & have scoured the forums looking for this answer. Please forgive me if it's been asked & answered before, but thank you in advance for your response.......

On HMC - do we need cash for beverages or is everything handled via our S & S cards?

Never mind, I found the answer :)