Is it safe/possible to..

klfhngr

When we were picking up luggage at the terminal in NO we couldn't find a bag. They told us to go over by the table where they had those "confiscated

items" that they were returning to passengers as they disembarked. On the table were several interesting items including furry and leopard skin covered handcuffs, blindfolds, and some kind of feather whip. Never saw anyone claim them though.

If you can't take the heat don't bring the fire:eek:. How long did YOU look?:cool:

Ha! You remember Thong Boy, ha... he was the one that was asking me about this stuff yesterday.. I told him 'I aint to shy to ask'! So that's why I'm asking... If I was him, I'd be more embarassed of that mini banana hammock that he's taking onboard...!

PS Yes, we're a riot, we've been known to cause some damage on many ships/cruises.. Not trouble, just alot fun....

If I am not mistaken You are on the Valor with me and my crazy group (11/13)

You sound like our kind of people *LOL*

Hope we can all get together and do some "Damage" together :)

When my boyfriend (now husband) and I were doing the long distance thing a few years back, I had several "toys" in my checked baggage... but this was when they searched your checked luggage in public as you were waiting in line to check in. I told the TSA agent that I worked for an adult novelty company and frequently traveled to conventions to do demonstrations... there was just no other way to explain it. :o

As embarressing as it might be for the owners of these toys to have them exposed for all to see *LOL* I am sure this is nothing new for the airline and cruiseline people who have seen this and worse all in a days work *LOL*

Man they could probably tell us a few good stories.*LOL*

I've never seen anything about not bringing them on, ala irons and heating pads, but I would have to wonder that for an plug-in model, would the energy requirements of said object cause issues with the ship's wiring while under "load"? I can see the headline now: "Some dildo causes fire on cruise liner".....

I've never seen anything about not bringing them on, ala irons and heating pads, but I would have to wonder that for an plug-in model, would the energy requirements of said object cause issues with the ship's wiring while under "load"? I can see the headline now: "Some dildo causes fire on cruise liner".....

Aren't they all "plug-in" models? :confused: :D

Or even ... BOB causes blackout on cruiseliner. BOB in the dark due to electrical outage. BOB blamed for power outage. :D

BOB has been known to cause blackouts. :eek:

BOB spends most of his time in the dark, I would think. :confused:

Hey!!!! On our last cruise one our fellow "CC" ers was paged and called down "somewhere" because of a problem with luggage. His suitcase was vibrating or beeping or something and they stood back and made him open it!!!! It was his electric razor making all the noise....batteries included.:D

If a woman is sporting one of those mini strap-on types, I've heard they have those, can you tell it's on when she talks? :confused: :p

No you cannot, most are silent or make very little noise.:D

OMG...I have been laughing so hard that my son and his friend have come in here to check on me because I was snorting since I was laughing so hard.....Thank you Thank you Thank you for a great laugh for today!!!! :D :D :D

If I am not mistaken You are on the Valor with me and my crazy group (11/13)

You sound like our kind of people *LOL*

Hope we can all get together and do some "Damage" together :)

Sounds like a plan, we'll see you in a week or so..! Bring extra booze, we can mix and match!

Archived