Is it safe/possible to..

klfhngr

O...M...G!!!! HOW in the HE** did I totally miss THIS thread?!?!!?!?

Now...I am frankly apalled that you all have such a deep knowledge of these things. I, for one, would NEVER engage in such ribald humor!!:mad:

...speaking of ribald....where did I put my Magic Powder....

I did not know they had plug in models! WOW that is for the Heavy Duty Load I guess!:eek: The Things you Learn here!

WLMINI2_spr.jpg:)

Holy Mackeral !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet that thing dims the lights in the house.

Man a girl could chip a tooth with that thing *LOL*

O...M...G!!!! HOW in the HE** did I totally miss THIS thread?!?!!?!?

Now...I am frankly apalled that you all have such a deep knowledge of these things. I, for one, would NEVER engage in such ribald humor!!:mad:

...speaking of ribald....where did I put my Magic Powder....

This thread is hilarious...just make sure you remove the batteries and pack it in a separate suitcase then the smuggled booze. A person would hate to have the toy accidently turn on and end up having it confiscated along with the booze!!!:eek:

TOOTH?!?!?! Now I'm the one confused...:confused: :confused:

Ya know it vibrates you so much that your teeth chatter so hard that you break a tooth

JEEZ......Do I have to draw you a Diaphram??????????????????? *LOL*

Ya know it vibrates you so much that your teeth chatter so hard that you break a tooth

JEEZ......Do I have to draw you a Diaphram??????????????????? *LOL*

So when the tooth breaks, ya put it back together with..........

Everybody... All together now..............

DUCT TAPE!:D

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I can't NOT post here....I was returning from a trip to FLL---visiting a friend that lived there....and we visited a 'toy' store. I didn't check my luggage and had several toys in the carry on. After a few drinks at the bar, I'm thinking....I won't get chosen for the search...what are the odds... I was in the security line and the guy in front of me got tagged for the random search. Yeah... Wellllllllllllllllllllll.. all of a sudden there was a flurry of frantic spanish being spoken and next thing ya know, I was selected for the search.. This was shortly after 9-11 and the national guardsman were posted at the airports. Well, they swab down the zipper of my luggage with something.... to trace explosives I believe. And me... I'm feeling no pain--even after being searched. They unzip the luggage and this woman starts tossing around the stuff in my luggage.. I had a book packed in there as well... and after rooting around a bit the woman comes to the 'toys' and she acts like there's nothing wrong... acts like she doesn't even notice and she says to me... Hey, is that a good book? I said, excellant actually. The two baby faced national guardsman are watching all of this and I said, I dare you to say anything... Well, they couldn't because were doubled over laughing. Needless to say, when I got to the SW boarding line and was again 'randomly' chosen for the security check, I was less amused. However, the SW employees were just as amused as the National Guardsman were. What the heck... I made a lot of people's day that day and I didn't have to see them EVER again. LOL

OH my gosh!!! I am sitting here ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!

Here is a hint....pack the toys in your checked luggage, batteries out, INSIDE of a padded make-up carrier or pencil case -you would certainly not want then to get damaged during handling of luggage anywhere! This also makes for easy access when you unpack and you can keep them discretly in the case on the nightstand table :eek:

Make SURE that you bring plenty extra of the right size batteries ;)

A friend of mine and her husband left their cabin and while they were gone their cabin steward went in to clean.

Before they got back to their cabin, she realized she left "BOB" out on the bed. When they arrived back to the cabin, there he was in all his glory, standing on the ledge next to the hair spray and suntan lotion.

Needless to say we tease her about it all the time. We told her we were going to make BOB a sombrero so she can dress him up for vacation. :D

Diane

OMFG this is hysterical!!! I was laughing so hard DH came in from the other room to see what was going on and he too got to start his morning with a laugh.

I've learned a few things in this thread, one; bring the glow in the dark toy so I'll have a safety device in case the lights go out and two; bring an extension cord for my plug in. OK, check.

You guys are great!!

Vanessa

Okay, why don't you women just FORGET your little friend and do all of us men a favor....HOOK UP WITH US on the ship??!! It's hard enough to find a good date while onboard, let alone having to compete with a man-made, vibrating pleasure machine.

Okay, why don't you women just FORGET your little friend and do all of us men a favor....HOOK UP WITH US on the ship??!! It's hard enough to find a good date while onboard, let alone having to compete with a man-made, vibrating pleasure machine.

Sgrif- Ya know you are going to lose this battle. I have never seen plastic "wilt" after completing a job.... wait, that doesn't make me sound too good:eek:

The little blue pills cost a heck of a lot more than the batteries, which might get more than a session out of them.:rolleyes: Jealosy, does not become us guys......

I have a friend that actually cuts the little blue pill in half & says it works just as well, so he is getting more than one session out of them!

Perhaps the little blue pill is in order (specially the 4 hour kind). ;)

Sure, this comes from a guy who can walk down to the local Piggly Wiggly grocery store and buy them for about $1.33 a pop, and still have enough left over for a Cuban!

BTW Don, we's havin a girl- Mallory Corinne- just found out Monday. She shall not know her father's habit of posting on threads concerning BOB's, thongs, funnel decks or availability or lack thereof of multi-colored jimmy caps aboard vessels:D

Archived