Is it safe/possible to..

klfhngr

decides to make sure your vibrator does REALLY work

from

http://koliko.blogspot.com/2006/01/wmd-weapons-of-masturbatory-delights.html

Thanks. That's a WMD I can believe in! (I was wondering why, you were not initially in on this thread, thought maybe you were squeamish! Ahh, but you were cruising. Probably the only excuse we would tolerate!):p

WOW!! We are neighbors. Things are going fine in Roundtown. As exciting as they ever get. LOL It's amazing to me how many people I meet on this board or on cruises that live with 20 miles of me.

Nice to meet you and hopefully we can chat more as we wait the long wait for vacations to come. :)

Great to meet you too! I know there are alot of cruisers from the Columbus area, but I think you're the closest so far. Hope we meet again!:D

I think this type of embarassing moments happen quite a bit at airports. I worked at an small airport for 10 years and I've heard and seen quite a few. The most embarassing that I remember has to be when one of the security guards was told that she could clean something (can't remember what) with KY Jelly so she went to the store for the stuff (she didn't know what it was really for) but could not find it. A few days after that, she was searching through this old gentleman's carryon luggage and she pulls out a container of...you guessed it "KY Jelly". Well, she gets all excited and just about screams out "Where did you get this stuff, I've been looking for it for days?" The guys just mumbled an answer and grabbed the container and stuffed it back in his bag. This is a very small airport where security is just one room and everyone can see what she pulled out of his luggage and also heard what she said.:D If this guy could have disappeared at that time I'm sure he would have.

• 1 year later...

Archived