Is it safe/possible to..

klfhngr

Sure, this comes from a guy who can walk down to the local Piggly Wiggly grocery store and buy them for about $1.33 a pop, and still have enough left over for a Cuban!

BTW Don, we's havin a girl- Mallory Corinne- just found out Monday. She shall not know her father's habit of posting on threads concerning BOB's, thongs, funnel decks or availability or lack thereof of multi-colored jimmy caps aboard vessels:D

Well congrats. Guess I'll have to go have a cuban.

My dh and I were in Miami a couple of weeks ago with some friends. We were waiting for our luggage at the airport and this bag comes around..vibrating...actually, pulsating. We all looked at each other, and suddenly my friend's face become bright red...seems her dh packed..toys without removing the batteries!! We were laughing soooo hard!! I wonder if it went on by itself, or if someone turned it on..ick.

A friend of mine and her husband left their cabin and while they were gone their cabin steward went in to clean.

Before they got back to their cabin, she realized she left "BOB" out on the bed. When they arrived back to the cabin, there he was in all his glory, standing on the ledge next to the hair spray and suntan lotion.

Needless to say we tease her about it all the time. We told her we were going to make BOB a sombrero so she can dress him up for vacation. :D

Diane

Wonder if any "toys" have ever been incorporated into a towel animal like they do with stray sunglasses and stuff!!!! Now THAT would make a great photo op!!!!

My cabinmates on one of my cruises a few years ago brought along some "toys" and one of them had the batteries in them. We kept hearing a noise after putting our luggage in the room, and upon searching for the noise discovered her "error". :o) We were laughing ourselves silly over that one.

;)

buy them for about $1.33 a pop, and still have enough left over for a Cuban!

availability or lack thereof of multi-colored jimmy caps aboard vessels:D

They cost more than $1.33, even if you break them in half.........

and don't those multi-colored jimmy caps vibrate off.:(

An erector set would be the perfect accessory for any social occasion. :) Do you think these posts might be related at all to the thread about the swingers on the cruise? Could be a mysterious subliminal link.

I posted once about the trip DH and I took on our honeymoon. Now keep in mind neither one of us are spring chicks but nontheless it was our honeymoon. On the way to the airport made a side trip to my emergency room coworkers house for a wedding cake send off. Rule number one-always open presents before you get to the airport. Rule number 2-never trust emergency medical personnel even if you are one and you think they will or could be anything but tasteful. Rule number 3-Do as I did at the airport security. Once you clear let your dear mate take the rolling luggage through. At this point security will have you open it to see what all those interesting xray views really are. Do not look back. Just listen as mate tries to explain pop rocks, glo sticks, love lube, and various mechanical devices packed in an assortment of feathers and leather bow like objects. Do not turn around and do not laugh as mate tries to explain he didn't know they were there and security has him open rest of packages for entertainment. Final parting words of security to sweet pink cheeked white haired DH. "Uh UH-I don't know where you is going and I don't know who you is going with, but you sure is gonna have a good time".

Archived