LIVE from Liberty of the Seas, sailing October 30th!

Very much look forward to following you along here, and with what Scopes you are able to Broadcast. [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

There will be a dinner scope in a little bit ☺

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk

I will be staying 2 nights pre cruise in Galveston at the Doubletree. Looks like a very nice hotel

Your trip mirrors mine next month! Same ship, route, hotel, and we are in rooms 7708 and 7408. Looking forward to reading all about your trip. Might you be able to post the cruise compass when you return home? Have a fantastic time.

Silly question - how do you guys "follow" and "subscribe" to cruise critic threads? I can't seem to find where this option is... thanks!

Go to the first post, in the header/command line is "Thread Tools", click on the down arrow to select "Subscribe to thread" then click on "Add Subscripton". Access to your subscriptions are through "User CP" on the command line.

It's still hot here in Texas. Hope you have lots of shorts packed! I second Gaido's for dinner--pricey but good food! Walk along the Strand for some interesting shops and history as well. I'll be following along--doing same itinerary over New Year's on Liberty!

Looking forward to this review! We are doing this same itinerary in April (embarking on Easter!) and we also will have 2 nights in Galveston pre-cruise. Looking forward to hearing all about your stay (especially your hotel) and your cruise and any excursions you do.

Enjoy your first cruise as diamond! We are still gold :(

Why is it so hard to scope on Liberty?

Sent from my iPad using Forums