LIVE from Liberty of the Seas, sailing October 30th!

Good morning everyone and welcome to day one LIVE pre cruise Liberty of the Seas! It's a rather chilly morning here at 45 degrees! Off to have breakfast and more importantly, COFFEE!!!

So stay tuned as the day gets underway! [emoji4]

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

Shuttle to port? do you know the cost or arrangement that need to be made if you need to get to the port from the hotel?

I'm using Galveston Express round-trip. To the hotel from the airport and then ship back to the airport... 60 dollars total

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk

I know, not enough bacon...

42330d80850c6c510f2697307c222b61.jpg

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk

No judgement here. My family of 5 loves bacon and my 2-year-old eats the most [emoji23] Looking forward to your review. Will be in Liberty on 11/13 and crossing fingers it'll still be hot in Texas in two weeks. It was 22 degrees in Anchorage, Alaska yesterday. Ready for some heat! [emoji6]

Have a great trip!! They better have the World Series playing for you guys!!

Even though I'm a die hard White Sox fan, it's hard to not cheer for the Cubbies this year! No better way to celebrate then on a cruise though :)

Your trip mirrors mine next month! Same ship, route, hotel, and we are in rooms 7708 and 7408. Looking forward to reading all about your trip. Might you be able to post the cruise compass when you return home? Have a fantastic time.

7408 is in my opinion the best cabin on this ship. We had it in 2007 :). Bring or buy a hammock to tie up on your balcony. We bought one in Cozumel.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Chris, have an amazing cruise and enjoy your travels with swwake. I will definitely be following along.

Hi Andrew!! We just got our first flow board. Received it yesterday but I'm not home so I will get to see it tonight. Excited!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I will be staying 2 nights pre cruise in Galveston at the Doubletree. Looks like a very nice hotel

DT_patio01_16_677x380_FitToBoxSmallDimension_Center_zpsjyllpavi.jpg

That's where we are staying November 10 - 13 pre cruise. Will be interested to see what your impressions are! Happy Cruising! Can't wait for your daily updates!!