HURRY! Only 2 days left on current promotion until they extend it!!

zaknzoey

I checked with my TA and my original reduced deposit would roll over to the new reservation and I would still have the gratuity and UBP but my onboard credit would be reduced in line with the company's current promotion.

I noticed the post abpoabpove mine mentioned Latitudes OBC. Do you have to have a certain level to receive that? When I called Norwegian last month they said they weren't offering OBC. I'm a Bronze member if that helps.

I've got my eye on a Baltic cruise at the start of Sep 2017 but all cruises at that time seem to be exempt from the Free At Sea promotion for some reason. The price seems a little high on the UK site at the moment anyway, but will keep me eyes peeled. Really looking for the price to drop a couple hundred GBP and include two Free At Sea perks.

I checked with my TA and my original reduced deposit would roll over to the new reservation and I would still have the gratuity and UBP but my onboard credit would be reduced in line with the company's current promotion.

I noticed the post abpoabpove mine mentioned Latitudes OBC. Do you have to have a certain level to receive that? When I called Norwegian last month they said they weren't offering OBC. I'm a Bronze member if that helps.

In order to receive the lattitude obc your cruise must be one of the listed cruises under lattitudes specials. You can check on the NCL site under the specials tab. Last month and I think this month it was one additional lattitudes point and $50-$100 obc for certain sailing dates and destinations. If you see your cruise listed call your ta and see if this can be added.