HURRY! Only 2 days left on current promotion until they extend it!!

zaknzoey

"OFFER EXTENDED"

:D

Glad to see that! So now, I can still upgrade to a mini and have the same promos! ;)

I was glad to see it was extended. It's always extended - but I had a bad feeling that the one time it wouldn't be, was when I was about to book! :)

I'm going to book today - still curious about the Latitudes specials for November - the website still has October. I'll book regardless, but hoping that maybe we'll luck out and get some additional points or OBC. Not a big deal if we don't though.

"Offer Extended" was in place yesterday. The T/C's show it is expired and if you go into the offer it also say now expired.

Free at Sea

TERMS & CONDITIONS

Booking Window: October 03, 2016 - October 31, 2016 11:59 pm EST

Edited by ray98

I find this pretty funny. Guess u do not need to graduate college to work at ncl website. November 31 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

College?

Didn't we learn "30 days has November ..." in first grade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

... Someone must have caught the Nov. 31st mistake.

But ... maybe, just possibly that there's 31 days on the Lunar calendar for the Chinese, LOL :D :p

Just kidding, "nope" - no, there isn't one either on the Lunar Chinese calendar.

Back from land-based culinary vacation last month north of the border and in the metro Toronto area, TA's are offering NCL deals with RT motorcoaches & overnight hotel pre-cruise packages out of NYC ... including some decent last minute ones, plus OBC's. Promotions seemed appealing - just about every retail brick-n-mortar stores in the malls (Scarborough & Markham) we came across were trying to sell them, LOL.

NCL Star is doing SIN-HKG early next month & amazing deals (best buy ... the flyers mentioned) for insides & oceanviews - and TA's were bundling it with their own airfares/hotel add-on deals ... too bad, we are out of vacation time this year ... ;)

I find this pretty funny. Guess u do not need to graduate college to work at ncl website. November 31 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Or be promoted to second grade.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Free DSC is a good perk and money saver. I welcome the extension and don't mind it if this becomes a permanent thing.

This! I'd be happy to always have this available. I don't recall them keeping Free DSC an option past one month before, but I'm all for it!

So "offer extended" but no idea until when...?

Free at Sea

Terms & Conditions

Booking Window: November 01, 2016 - November 30, 2016 11:59 pm EST

Applicable Sailings: 3 nights or longer sailings

Studios & Insides: Pick 1 Offer

Oceanviews, Balconies & Mini-Suites: Pick 2 Offers

Suites & Haven: Automatically gets Specialty Dining Package, Ultimate Beverage Package, Free Stateroom Service Charge, 250 Minutes of Free Internet and *Extra Guests Sail Free (on select sailings).

Offer is not applicable to categories IX, OX, BX & MX.

Norwegian Sky and Pride of America sailings are not eligible for this offer. Pride of America in Hawaii offer details listed on Hawaii Free at Sea Terms & Conditions

Free at Sea choice(s) must be selected at least 48 hours prior to sailing and cannot be changed on board. Bookings made within 48 hours to departure can choose promotion at time of booking.

Offer is for new individual FIT reservations and new speculative groups delegates.

Qualifying new individual FIT reservations can be moved into an existing speculative group and count towards tour conductor credits.

Offer is not valid for affinity groups or tour operators and cannot be held as group block.

Offer is capacity controlled and can be withdrawn at any time.

Singles paying 200% of voyage fare qualify.

Guest cannot substitute or customize this offer. All guests in stateroom must choose same offer.

Government taxes, port expenses & fees, and discretionary on board service charges are additional.

Cancellation Fees also apply based on the booking/sailing date; therefore, Norwegian Cruise Line strongly recommends the purchase of travel protection on all bookings.

Not applicable to chartered dates and group types: CMI OP EVENT, CMI OP LG EVENT, INCREG & INCLARGE

This is a cruise only offer. This promotion is not applicable on the land portion of cruise-tours or bundles.

No components included in this offer have any monetary value, are non-refundable and non-transferable.

Offer and combinability with other promotional offers is subject to change at any time per Norwegian Cruise Line's discretion. Other restrictions may apply.

Applicable to NCL MIAMI, NCL INTL, AUSTRALIA, NCL BRAZIL, and NCL ASIA. Not applicable to CE and UK offices.

Unlimited Beverages:

Applicable to guests 1-2 on the reservation.

Guest must be at least 21 years of age at time of sailing to qualify for the Ultimate Beverage Package. Guests under 21 will receive the pop package.

Variety of spirits and cocktails, wines by the glass and bottled or draft beer up to $15 USD. Includes fountain pop and juice, and non-alcoholic beer.

A 20% discount will be given on bottles of wine (champagne and sparkling included) purchased on board.

Does not apply to the Ice Bars. Does not include room service, package sales, bottled water, ship specific promotions or beer buckets, designated super premium brands (subject to change), bottled wine, mini bar purchases, fresh squeezed juices, Lavazza coffee beverages, wine dispenser, energy drinks or vending machines.

Guest who receive the Pop Package may obtain fountain pop at any bar, lounge or restaurant throughout the duration of the cruise.

Guest's cheque may reflect applicable VAT and/or taxes for certain ports or itineraries.

Guest is responsible for 18% gratuities & service charges on the retail value of the Ultimate Beverage Package and/or Pop Package prior to cruise, except when booking a Haven or Suite.

18% gratuities & service charges on the retail value of the Ultimate Beverage Package and/or Pop Package are included when booking through the Australia office.

Retail value of Ultimate Beverage Package is $79 USD per person per day. Package price is subject to change.

Retail value of the Adult Pop Package is $7.50 USD per person per day. Package price is subject to change.

When booking a Haven or Suite category, gratuities related to beverage and pop packages are included.

Specialty Dining Package:

Sail Length Number Of Dining Package Meals Retail Value

3-9 Nights 3 $69 USD per person

10+ Nights 4 $84 USD per person

Package prices are subject to change.

Guest is responsible for 18% gratuities & service charges on the retail value of the Specialty Dining Package prior to cruise.

18% gratuities & service charges on the retail value of the Specialty Dining Package are included when booking through the Australia office.

Applicable to guests 1-2 on the reservation.

Food Republic, The Bake Shop, Ice Cream Bar, Gelato, specialty items in the Asian restaurant, Special Occasion/Holiday menus (New Year's, Christmas, etc.), Jazz Brunch, Wine Lovers and Murder Mystery lunches, and beverages are not included as part of the Specialty Dining Packages.

You may choose to dine in the following venues as part of your Specialty Dining Package for the corresponding upcharges: The Supper Club ($15 USD), For the Record ($15 USD), Ocean Blue ($15 USD), Bayamo ($15 USD), Cirque Dreams and Illusionarium ($10 USD regular seats/$15 USD premium seats/$35 USD VIP seating on Breakaway), Sushi Bar ($7 USD), Pincho Tapas Bar ($7 USD), and Raw Bar ($7 USD).

Specialty Dining Packages include one main course per person at Cagney's and Le Bistro restaurants. Additional main courses will be charged at the a la carte price listed on the menu.

There is no minimum or maximum to the number of meals that can be redeemed in a day, however each meal is counted towards the package.

Internet Package:

250 minutes per stateroom.

Internet package is per stateroom. One login per stateroom.

On Breakaway, stateroom receives an internet package of 250 minutes or 1000 MB of data.

Internet package includes activation fee.

Free Pre-Paid Service Charges:

Pre-Paid Service Charges are applicable to the 1st and 2nd guest in the stateroom 3 years of age and up.

Applicable to guests 1-2 on reservation.

Offer not applicable to guests 3-8.

Guests are responsible for onboard gratuities applicable to all other shipboard purchases.

*Extra Guests Sail Free (3rd & 4th Guest):

Offer valid for guests 3-4 sharing a stateroom with guests 1-2 paying full fare. Offer only valid on select sailings. 3 & 4 Guests Sail Free dates are subject to change at any time without notice. No deposit is required for qualifying 3 & 4 guests. If there are guests 5 - 8 in a reservation, those guests will be required to pay prevailing fares.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Norwegian Cruise Line reserves the right to charge a fuel supplement without prior notice should the closing price of West Texas Intermediate Fuel increase above $65.00 USD per barrel on the NYMEX (New York Mercantile Exchange Index). In the event a fuel supplement is charged, Norwegian Cruise Line will have sole discretion to apply the supplementary charge to both existing and new bookings, regardless of whether such bookings have been paid in full. Such supplementary charges are not included in the cruise fare. The fuel supplement charge will not exceed $10.00 USD per passenger per day Norwegian Cruise Line is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions. Ships’ registry: BAHAMAS and UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. ©2016 NCL Corporation Ltd

I just booked a cruise on Escape this past Saturday but now we have friends who want to join us on Escape but they want to go the following week. I got the promo that includes UBP and pre paid gratutities. Since that promo has been extended does anyone know if I could switch my reservation, keep the promos I have and my onboard credit. Also I want to know if I could transfer my deposit? I paid the reduced deposit last month but I know that promo has ended now.

I just booked a cruise on Escape this past Saturday but now we have friends who want to join us on Escape but they want to go the following week. I got the promo that includes UBP and pre paid gratutities. Since that promo has been extended does anyone know if I could switch my reservation, keep the promos I have and my onboard credit. Also I want to know if I could transfer my deposit? I paid the reduced deposit last month but I know that promo has ended now.

It would be a cancel and rebook so no you would have the higher deposit. You would be refunded your original deposit. I do not know where your OBC came from (Could be holiday sailing, could be TA perk) so without specifics no one can answer that one.

Thanks for your help. I did book on the 31st and received the promos, $100 Latitude OBC, and $50 deposit. Everything is the same today except the deposit.

I spoke with my travel agent and he said that sometimes they offer the $50 credit for excursions instead of the free gratuities, which is not as good a deal for me.

I like to book as soon as I am sure I am traveling. Last summer I was watching a cruise in Japan. I dragged my feet and the cruise filled up within a few day.