Reserving Privee

GeorgesGal

Can anyone let me know how to go about making reservations in Privee - possibly for a group. If doing for a group, do I need everyone's booking number, names, stateroom? Or does each in the party make their own reservation?

Thanks, all, for your help! As you have guessed, this is our first foray into Privee.

Donna

I believe one person makes the reservation for up to 10 people & pays the fee ($250)

Not sure if you can book online or not

You could call Oceania or ask your TA to book it in advance or wait until you board

Then you can have invitations sent to those in your party stating time/date

Having the other parties cabin numbers would be helpful

As LHT28 said, one person makes the booking and pays for it.

Yes, you can book it online by signing into My Account, then Manage This Booking for the booking you wish to reserve Privée, then click the Dining tab as if you were making your specialty restaurant reservations, then click on Privée to book your Privée reservation. Payment is made during the reservation booking process.

If you want to use an OBC to book Privée, then you need to wait until you are on board the ship to do so.

O will call you a few days prior to your Privée reservation to get the names and cabin numbers of those you wish to invite. If you are unavailable to take their call, they will leave a message and number to call them back.

Part of your answer is: "It depends upon which cruise you are on!"

The times we have been on the Marina, the Privee booked up completely by around final payment date (six months out). On many cruises, I would believe one would be s-o-l waiting until boarding to attempt to book. However, who knows, real people do win the Lottery, and some cruises are different from others!

Great facility and exceptional evening. Wish the R ships had room for one! We have done some exceptional themed wine dinners there, with fellow cruisers bringing exceptional wines for a great evening! :D

Just off Marina in August, and I booked Privee just following final payment. I would not recommend waiting until you board, even if you do have OBC, as there is only one reservation per evening. We verbally invited four couples we met on board at our roll call's meet and greet and then gave a list of those couples to the dining reservations desk and they delivered invitations to each of the couples' staterooms. We also brought our own wine on board for the occasion, which was decanted by our waiters in the room. It was a great evening and would do it again.