Using multiple cruise next certificates

amydandrea

We were on the DAWN last week and it was announced that you could use two FCCs for any cruise in 2017. Not sure if that is accurate....waiting to hear back from my TA. We have a cruise booked for Nov and want to cancel and re-book with 2 certificates.

I thought they had to be booked and sail prior to end of March 2017. Would love to find out if that has changed.

Will do some personal research myself. But look forward to finding out what others learn

"Guests can apply 2 Cruise Rewards or CruiseNext deposits to one stateroom when they sail in Europe. This is a limited time offer valid for sailings 6 nights or longer booked and sailed by December 31, 2017, on select sailings."

Guess it is time for me to cancel and "rebook" a sailing I booked a couple weeks ago

Well, I just checked the price and it has jumped, so I guess I will just keep my booking as is with the 1 cruise next applied.

Edited by djmess

Guess it is time for me to cancel and "rebook" a sailing I booked a couple weeks ago

Well, I just checked the price and it has jumped, so I guess I will just keep my booking as is with the 1 cruise next applied.

I don't think they have to do it as a cancel & rebook. Just call & ask if they can apply it. The new terms say Europe cruises only though.

I don't think they have to do it as a cancel & rebook. Just call & ask if they can apply it. The new terms say Europe cruises only though.

Mine's a Europe cruise. I will have to double check!

I was told I could use my two cruise credits towards final payment of a 2017 sailing already booked. Hope that still correct.

WooHoo!!!

Just got my 2nd cruise next certificate applied. I love CC when I get this wonderful type of info. The cruise next certificate was sitting in my account. I'm cruising again in December, so can buy more. I'm a happy girl!

WooHoo!!!

Just got my 2nd cruise next certificate applied. I love CC when I get this wonderful type of info. The cruise next certificate was sitting in my account. I'm cruising again in December, so can buy more. I'm a happy girl!

Do you know if it must be a European cruise?

If I bought cruise credits now does that mean that I could then use them towards final payment of a cruise I have already booked for Europe next August., and get the onboard credit?

Thank you

Not usually.

Cruise Next certificates need to be purchased while on board a cruise or within 30 or 45 days of departing your cruise.

Depending on when you booked your Europe cruise, if you have a cruise next available, then you may be able to apply it.

I had just booked my Jade fjords cruise a couple weeks ago and the price has not changed, so I was able to apply the 2nd certificate today.

If I bought cruise credits now does that mean that I could then use them towards final payment of a cruise I have already booked for Europe next August., and get the onboard credit?

Thank you

The onboard credit is used when you by the cruise credits.

Talk with the Next Cruise agent on board.

If NCL is still offering it and you can afford it:

Buy 1 NCC for $250 and get $100 OBC (for the cruise you are now on) Not a bad deal.

Consider buying 2 NCCs for $500 and get $250 OBC and you can use those right away on your next sailing -

from what is reported here use both on the same sailing before December 2017 ?

You can also buy 3 using 2 together and 1 within the next -4- years.

And lastly you can buy 4 for $1000 and get $500 OBC for the cruise-aholic seriously planning on taking more NCL cruises.

In effect NCL is selling the NCCs at HALF-PRICE !

Hopefully NCL will keep this program going and enhancing the combination and use of multiple NCCs.

Just yesterday I applied a second certificate to my Western Med cruise next Sept. I didn't have to cancel and rebook--the second one was just applied and I received a new invoice showing that I've paid a total of $500 of my fare. I'd love it if they'd do it for Alaska sailings, too! :D But, I'm very happy I was able to apply it for the Europe cruise.

So to update, I booked the Dawn repo, Boston to San Juan in Sept with a TA. I used a FCC for the deposit. We were on the Dawn last week and the cruise consultant announced that we could use two FCCs for any cruise next year (no mention of Europe). I had one and purchased two more. When I got home I contacted my TA to see if I could use another toward that cruise. He wasn't sure, was originally told no, but in the end he was able to use 2. I am a very happy cruiser today!!

And I still have 2 more FCCs to use, and they are burning a hole in my pocket!

:)

So to update, I booked the Dawn repo, Boston to San Juan in Sept with a TA. I used a FCC for the deposit. We were on the Dawn last week and the cruise consultant announced that we could use two FCCs for any cruise next year (no mention of Europe). I had one and purchased two more. When I got home I contacted my TA to see if I could use another toward that cruise. He wasn't sure, was originally told no, but in the end he was able to use 2. I am a very happy cruiser today!!

And I still have 2 more FCCs to use, and they are burning a hole in my pocket!

:)

This is for the Nov 3, 2017 cruise

I wonder if I should call my PCC. I was recently told by NCL that we could only use multiples on cruises sailing prior to March 31. We are booked in May and our friends have a cert that is going to expire in Feb that they will give to us but I didn't think we would be able to use it.

I wonder if I should call my PCC. I was recently told by NCL that we could only use multiples on cruises sailing prior to March 31. We are booked in May and our friends have a cert that is going to expire in Feb that they will give to us but I didn't think we would be able to use it.

If you decide to call, please let us know if you're able to use it. I'm in the same boat--sailing in June so didn't try to use another certificate as I understood you need to sail by the end of March.

No harm in asking!! I am so happy they let me use two. I still have two more to use!! Decisions, decisions....

This is the current CruiseNext promotion...

BOOK A CRUISE IN EUROPE AND SAIL BEFORE DECEMBER 31ST 2017 AND DOUBLE YOUR REWARD ON SELECT SAILINGS.

NOW WHEN YOU BOOK AND SAIL IN EUROPE BEFORE DECEMBER 31, 2017 ON SELECT SAILINGS SIX NIGHTS OR LONGER

YOU CAN APPLY TWO OF YOUR CRUISE REWARDS OR CRUISENEXT DEPOSITS TO YOUR VACATION , A VALUE OF $500! !

https://www.ncl.com/cruisenext