Using multiple cruise next certificates

amydandrea

This is the current CruiseNext promotion...

BOOK A CRUISE IN EUROPE AND SAIL BEFORE DECEMBER 31ST 2017 AND DOUBLE YOUR REWARD ON SELECT SAILINGS.

NOW WHEN YOU BOOK AND SAIL IN EUROPE BEFORE DECEMBER 31, 2017 ON SELECT SAILINGS SIX NIGHTS OR LONGER

YOU CAN APPLY TWO OF YOUR CRUISE REWARDS OR CRUISENEXT DEPOSITS TO YOUR VACATION , A VALUE OF $500! !

https://www.ncl.com/cruisenext

As I have seen, disapppointed that it changed last week as wanted to book 2 balconies and use total of 4 cruisenext certificates for February-Just my luck!

This is the current CruiseNext promotion...

BOOK A CRUISE IN EUROPE AND SAIL BEFORE DECEMBER 31ST 2017 AND DOUBLE YOUR REWARD ON SELECT SAILINGS.

NOW WHEN YOU BOOK AND SAIL IN EUROPE BEFORE DECEMBER 31, 2017 ON SELECT SAILINGS SIX NIGHTS OR LONGER

YOU CAN APPLY TWO OF YOUR CRUISE REWARDS OR CRUISENEXT DEPOSITS TO YOUR VACATION , A VALUE OF $500! !

https://www.ncl.com/cruisenext

I believe most of us realize that's the current promotion yet people are reporting being able to use two certificates on sailings that aren't in Europe. The latest appears to be as recently as yesterday and it's for a sailing that's outside the criteria for the promo that ended last week and the current promo.

I bought 4 certificates last year and they were showing in my online account. When I went to pay off my January cruise I noticed that there were 3 choices in the drop down menu "Credit Card" "CruiseNext Certificate" or "Norwegian Gift Card". I chose the certificate and paid $250. I went back and did it again and paid another $250 with a 2nd certificate. I did try for a 3rd, but I got an error message so I just paid the balance with my credit card. I had no idea this was an option until I logged in to pay off the cruise.

Okay, just heard back from TA. She was able to apply a second certificate to my Alaska cruise in June! :D:D:D

Good for you! Okay, that does it! I've contacted my TA and asked her to see if she can apply another certificate to my Alaska cruise in June. :D I'll report back with the result.

Anyone have any recent knowledge, like as in yesterday if they are still taking 2 certificates for any cruise in 2017?

Not yesterday, but just a few days ago I was able to apply a second certificate to my Alaska cruise in June. There's harm in calling your TA or PCC and trying. If you booked directly online, it's been reported you can apply it yourself on the payment screen.

Not yesterday, but just a few days ago I was able to apply a second certificate to my Alaska cruise in June. There's harm in calling your TA or PCC and trying. If you booked directly online, it's been reported you can apply it yourself on the payment screen.

Just note that I think you can only do it yourself online if you are not already paid in full. I am paid in full and I get an error trying to do it online. I am hoping to try and call later today and see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Guests can apply 2 Cruise Rewards or CruiseNext deposits to one stateroom when they sail in Europe. This is a limited time offer valid for sailings 6 nights or longer booked and sailed by December 31, 2017, on select sailings."

This is what it says online, but they did extend the offer to any sailing before Dec 31st.

Just booked the Epic Dec 17th sailing and they let me use 2 each on both of my cabins.

Thanks for the heads up. Did you have to pay off your entire outstanding balance when you applied the second certificate? I tried this online but it requires me to pay off my whole balance with my second certificate. My final payment is not due until Feb 2017.

Thanks for the heads up. Did you have to pay off your entire outstanding balance when you applied the second certificate? I tried this online but it requires me to pay off my whole balance with my second certificate. My final payment is not due until Feb 2017.

No, I didn't, but I didn't do it online. My TA did it for me. All I've paid are the two certificates.

Just note that I think you can only do it yourself online if you are not already paid in full. I am paid in full and I get an error trying to do it online. I am hoping to try and call later today and see what happens.

When I used a second cert on a Paid in Full cruise, I received a credit refund of $250 on my credit card. This was done through the TA.

When I used a second cert on a Paid in Full cruise, I received a credit refund of $250 on my credit card. This was done through the TA.

Just a followup. I successfully applied my second cert to my already paid in full cruise. This is a cruise out of San Juan next month. I just called NCL, they applied the cert and sent a refund to my credit card.

We were on the DAWN last week and it was announced that you could use two FCCs for any cruise in 2017. Not sure if that is accurate....waiting to hear back from my TA. We have a cruise booked for Nov and want to cancel and re-book with 2 certificates.

No need to cancel. Just apply the second certificate. Did it myself last week directly from myncl account for my April and October 2017 cruises. They are good for any cruise not just Europe.

Also did it for my upcoming nov/2016 that was paid in full with no certificates. Received $500 refund to my credit card. Best offer ever.

Edited by teseo

Nope, I did it myself online and I still have an unpaid balance due next year after applying the second certificate for both 2017 cruises.

No need to cancel. Just apply the second certificate. Did it myself last week directly from myncl account for my April and October 2017 cruises. They are good for any cruise not just Europe.

Also did it for my upcoming nov/2016 that was paid in full with no certificates. Received $500 refund to my credit card. Best offer ever.

Nice, it worked out for us too, they just applied the second FCC to the original booking...Now I still have 2 more!!

Edited by pathubia

When I used a second cert on a Paid in Full cruise, I received a credit refund of $250 on my credit card.

Just a followup. I successfully applied my second cert to my already paid in full cruise. I just called NCL, they applied the cert and sent a refund to my credit card.

Same. Took a few phone calls - first person I spoke with said no - 2nd said no problem. Got the refund to my credit card within a week.

I tried to use a 2nd cruise reward today on our April 2017 booking on the Jade sailing the Caribbean..I called and emailed them and was rejected both ways. I was told to move my Cruise to a March sailing date in order to use 2 rewards. So bummed!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Then keep onto them. If needs be go the the page where the offer is and email them the link. Do not be fobbed off

Then keep onto them. If needs be go the the page where the offer is and email them the link. Do not be fobbed off
There was never an offer saying that two deposits could be used on a Caribbean sailing in April 2017. The most recent offer for non-European sailings was for cruises booked and sailed by March 31, 2017.

Many of us have been able to use two for non-Europe sailings after the March 2017 window, but I've wondered if that was a mistake on NCL's part since there was no promotion that allowed that. Whether a mistake or not, sounds like they're cracking down on it. Glad I got two applied to my Alaska cruise in June. :D