Share Drink Pictures Here

Can you tell me what's in the bartenders hand & the shot glasses?

I don't know why my pictures are no longer showing up??? But to answer your question, the drinks that were in the bartender's hand were "Fun Ship Specials" (first night of the cruise, sailing out of San Juan). The drink in the shot glasses was "Fireball"...so good.

I don't have a photo because I didn't keep one around long enough to photograph it! ROFL:D But I am partial to the 1609 Amber Ale. I don't like mixed drinks with all that frozen iceberg mass in it..I prefer a margarita not frozen...I watched them mix a mudslide for my son and it was literally nothing but the frozen mix with very minimal alcohol. It had a milkshake taste not a drink drink taste...

I don't know why my pictures are no longer showing up??? But to answer your question, the drinks that were in the bartender's hand were "Fun Ship Specials" (first night of the cruise, sailing out of San Juan). The drink in the shot glasses was "Fireball"...so good.

Holly, pictures are showing up just fine! :p I LOVE the last one with the 2 funnels! Hoping we can cruise/drink together someday! ;)

Banana daiquiri with some kind of coffee flavor alcohol added. I ordered one and thought it was awful. But I don't like coffee.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I

Had the Virgin version of the dirty banana (called the banana split on carnival). It had banana purée and lots of Hershey's chocolate sauce. Mocha chocolate getaway is the one with coffee (but not that much. It's more like a chocolate milkshake

I cruise for creme brûlée, lobster and warm chocolate melting cake!

Holly, pictures are showing up just fine! :p I LOVE the last one with the 2 funnels! Hoping we can cruise/drink together someday! ;)

Hi Karen! Yes, the pictures are showing up again. I went and checked out my reviews right after I noticed my pictures were missing, and all of those were missing as well. I did find out that the host site I use was undergoing some kind of maintenance, but it's finished and pictures are now back. :D I was afraid my membership lapsed, but that was automatically renewed the other day. I'd love to cruise/drink together someday too!

The picture with the two funnels was in St. Lucia. I forget what the DOD was that day, but it came in a funnel cup and I just couldn't resist doing that. :D

Hi Karen! Yes, the pictures are showing up again. I went and checked out my reviews right after I noticed my pictures were missing, and all of those were missing as well. I did find out that the host site I use was undergoing some kind of maintenance, but it's finished and pictures are now back. :D I was afraid my membership lapsed, but that was automatically renewed the other day. I'd love to cruise/drink together someday too!

The picture with the two funnels was in St. Lucia. I forget what the DOD was that day, but it came in a funnel cup and I just couldn't resist doing that. :D

Oh.....St. Lucia and the Spencer Ambrose excursion are in my dreams every night! :p:)

Oh.....St. Lucia and the Spencer Ambrose excursion are in my dreams every night! :p:)

You and me both!!! I can't wait to do it again...whenever that may be. I think I need one of those Chocoloate Mocha Getaways someone posted a picture of. I actually had one (oh, sooooo good)...problem was I drank the thing before I thought to get a picture. And I forgot to get a picture of that Bushwacker I had in STT. :p Next time! :D

Edited by pghsteelerfan

You and me both!!! I can't wait to do it again...whenever that may be. I think I need one of those Chocoloate Mocha Getaways someone posted a picture of. I actually had one (oh, sooooo good)...problem was I drank the thing before I thought to get a picture. And I forgot to get a picture of that Bushwacker I had in STT. :p Next time! :D

I am with ya! Problem is those drinks taste like milk shakes and you slurp 100 mph thru the straw, the drink is gone and you fall off your bar stool! :o Just read on another thread that Liberty is coming to PC to switch with Valor. :) I LOVE Spirit class ships, but Liberty was just so gorgeous and I would love to sail her one more time. Meet me there???? :cool:;)

I am with ya! Problem is those drinks taste like milk shakes and you slurp 100 mph thru the straw, the drink is gone and you fall off your bar stool! :o Just read on another thread that Liberty is coming to PC to switch with Valor. :) I LOVE Spirit class ships, but Liberty was just so gorgeous and I would love to sail her one more time. Meet me there???? :cool:;)

They do taste like chocolate milkshakes and do go down pretty fast. Had mine in the Comedy Club and it didn't last long. I don't think it was one of the nights that I dozed off though. :D I'd LOVE to sail on Liberty again...we should do it. Spirit Class...Miracle is coming back to Tampa! Wahoo!!!

Need some more drink pictures please. :p

• 2 months later...