Ncl escape haven

Sbernmd

Hello! We are trying to decide which 2-bedroom villa to choose on Deck 17. Ours cabin of choice would have been 17104 but it is not available. Are 17106 or 17110/17112 facing the door to enter the pool and deck?

Also, are all the doors paired? Except 17104 and 17102. Thanks in advance !

Hello! We are trying to decide which 2-bedroom villa to choose on Deck 17. Ours cabin of choice would have been 17104 but it is not available. Are 17106 or 17110/17112 facing the door to enter the pool and deck?

Also, are all the doors paired? Except 17104 and 17102. Thanks in advance !

We just came off Escape, suite 17110 yesterday. The door to the courtyard are not directly in front of this room. The entry is around 17114.

Most of the doors are paired. We only bumped into our neighbors at 17112 once and I think that was when the butler was dropping off the sparkling wine to us both.

The 17th floor was a great choice for us as we didn't have to keep taking the pram in the haven lift to the 18th. However, the 18th floor is brighter as it has windows overlooking the courtyard. HTH

0ec37fdd7c2e2890e51885a96e7edfe8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We just came off Escape, suite 17110 yesterday. The door to the courtyard are not directly in front of this room. The entry is around 17114.

Most of the doors are paired. We only bumped into our neighbors at 17112 once and I think that was when the butler was dropping off the sparkling wine to us both.

The 17th floor was a great choice for us as we didn't have to keep taking the pram in the haven lift to the 18th. However, the 18th floor is brighter as it has windows overlooking the courtyard. HTH

0ec37fdd7c2e2890e51885a96e7edfe8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you very much! Sorry, first post, getting used to the posting