Disembark the ship early????

teacherman

We are looking at a Princess cruise which is round trip from Southampton, with the last port being LeHavre. Does anyone know if we would be able to disembark at LeHavre and travel to Paris for a few days before flying home? Or do we have to return to Southampton, then go to London, and then travel to Paris? Any information is welcome.

This concept is discussed frequently around the boards. The answer always lies with the cruise line. You must arrange this through the cruise line. They will need to arrange any Immigration or Customs issues that might be required. You will not get a discounted fare.

So you need to ask Princess.

Frequently done in Le Havre. :)

Including Princess cruises.

You need to ask Princess but I've never heard of them ever refusing for Le Havre, & they have a routine for all those jumping ship there.

No worries.

JB :)

We are looking at a Princess cruise which is round trip from Southampton, with the last port being LeHavre. Does anyone know if we would be able to disembark at LeHavre and travel to Paris for a few days before flying home? Or do we have to return to Southampton, then go to London, and then travel to Paris? Any information is welcome.

I am doing the British Isles on Caribbean Princess next May. I considered disembarking at LeHavre, as we are doing a couple days in Paris post-cruise, then flying home from Paris. But, we want the Chunnel experience on the Eurostar, so we are returning to Southampton, then taking the train back into Paris. :)

On my last Princess cruise (AU/NZ spring of '16) people were embarking and disembarking at almost every port. So, I don't think there will be an issue disembarking at LeHavre should you so desire.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by SpartanMom76