4 Star Mariner magazine subscription

Spender Nui

It is not new.

When HAL started the Star program several years ago, this was one of the perks. It took nearly a year before we got our first issue. Once the freebee was done, there was a card in the magazine that we could fill out if we wanted to pay to continue the subscription.

Wrong we have been receiving this magazine for years after reaching 4*, we renew every year, free!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. We have gotten the magazine for 3 or 4 years now since we became 4 star Mariners. Yes, once the year subscription ends, we get a card asking if we want to renew. And this sometimes causes a 2 or 3 month lag in the delivery of the magazine. But we have returned the card indicating we want to renew, and the magazine resumes. Haven't paid a cent for it.

Wrong we have been receiving this magazine for years after reaching 4*, we renew every year, free!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is our experience also.

BUT with America's Test Kitchen taking over the culinary centers I am wondering if the Food & Wine connection will disappear?

I have been receiving a magazine each year since the program started. HAL sends a post card with the choice of one or the other magazine. The magazine also sends a renewal form. I guess that the magazines do this for all of there subscriptions free or paid by the reader. I just ignore the magazine's direct renewal form.