LIVE from the Freedom of the Seas! - Nov 12, 2016/ 8 night Eastern Caribbean

ckrobyn

Thanks to everyone for the "positive: Chops posts! They are encouraging for sure and I guess we will give it one more try. I certainly hope they changed the "greeter" who followed me to my table to tell me over & over again how wrong I was for booking online for 1 person instead of 2 since we had the BOGO. People 4 tables away were staring at us, it was very embarrassing. She must have told me 4 times but the fact that she came to our table to continue to berate me was beyond my patience. I don't like to be embarassed! But, I managed to have a wonderful cruise in spite of her LOL And, we had 4 wonderful meals at Giovanni's that cruise!

No big plans for this morning, probably going to enjoy some pool time and then go ashore into OSJ later this afternoon.

Off to find coffee now.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is Freedom's hours in SJ on this itinerary? I remember visiting OSJ on my first Voyager cruise, but the hours in port were terrible. ( 7 day cruise - Miami - St Thomas - San Juan - Labadee)

Edited by BillOh

Robyn, we have also really enjoyed that stir fry in the WJ. We had some great meals one cruise when we completely avoided the dining room because we just didn't want to get dressed up or spend the time there. We did go in and meet our waiters and take them their tips though since it was before prepaid gratuities. Good to know the WJ is still a great option. You are so sweet to do this on your cruise...thanks again!

That's a lot of points for 29 cruises. I have more cruises and a lot less points.:D You must have done a lot of longer cruises and ways to get double points.

I sailed in suites for almost all of my first 20+ cruises = double points. I made it to D+ under the old system, although when they did the conversion I actually had more points than were needed. I was D+ after about 10 cruises. I sail about 2-3 times a year now, and usually two of those are solo and longer cruises = double points. Makes sense now, right? [emoji6]

Looks amazing! Following along also...we are considering this itinerary and so far I am loving what I see. Thanks for the awesome review so far. And BTW we love staying on the hump! The cabins offer a unique view and its always our go to place. Have a great day in SJ- we just love it there!! :)

Thanks for following! It's a super itinerary and I'm having a great time [emoji106]

You are presently several miles off of the northwestern coast of Puerto Rico moving at 16.9 kts. Can you see land off of the starboard side of the ship?

I'm presently planted on a deck chair, but yes, there seems to be land in the far distance....

What would I do without my own, personal compass?!?! [emoji848]

I sailed in suites for almost all of my first 20+ cruises = double points. I made it to D+ under the old system, although when they did the conversion I actually had more points than were needed. I was D+ after about 10 cruises. I sail about 2-3 times a year now, and usually two of those are solo and longer cruises = double points. Makes sense now, right? [emoji6]

I think it's awesome! I achieved D+ around 20 cruises... a couple suites and Diamonds in December helped along the way. Congrats on achieving such an accomplishment so quickly. :)

Suites.:)
Suites are sweet!:)

Thank you dear Robyn for a fantastic review of your cruise.From your report, it is obvious the RCCL: has cut back on the food selections in order to push for "pay to eat" restaurants. However, we are sure that our Dec. sailing will be positive.

Would you pass along your comment, or anyone that is following along, how you rate the Windjammer food selections for dinner. And, did you find many guests dining there, rather than in the MDR for dinner.

We enjoyed your comments very much.

Thank you

The Kids

Thank you dear Robyn for a fantastic review of your cruise.From your report, it is obvious the RCCL: has cut back on the food selections in order to push for "pay to eat" restaurants. However, we are sure that our Dec. sailing will be positive.

Would you pass along your comment, or anyone that is following along, how you rate the Windjammer food selections for dinner. And, did you find many guests dining there, rather than in the MDR for dinner.

Thank you

The Kids

I was on FOS last week. I ate lunch in Windjammer daily. I always found lots of tasty protein options, and actually had one of the best German sausages and kraut in there. Overall, I really like Windjammer.

Thank you

The Kids

Thank you for the sweet comments, I really enjoy reporting LIVE [emoji3]

The WJ was great last night, a lot of food choices including sushi, antipasto as well as many hot selections. We went in around 7:30pm and I'd say it was about 30% occupied as only one side was open.

Thank you for the sweet comments, I really enjoy reporting LIVE [emoji3]

The WJ was great last night, a lot of food choices including sushi, antipasto as well as many hot selections. We went in around 7:30pm and I'd say it was about 30% occupied as only one side was open.

How can only one side be open?? The guy in the morning tells everyone to use both sides so the ship don't tip over mon... ;-)

Good afternoon everyone! So excited to be broadcasting LIVE from the Freedom of the Seas tomorrow at 6:50PM & 8:50PM Easter Standard Time. Drew Thomas's, "Now You See it".

https://livestream.com/drewthomasmagic/events/6612252

Tune and and enjoy :)

Welcome Drew! Can't wait to see your show tomorrow [emoji106] thanks for checking in and posting the LIVE stream link!! [emoji3]

How can only one side be open?? The guy in the morning tells everyone to use both sides so the ship don't tip over mon... ;-)

Ba ha ha!!!! [emoji15]

You seem to be just pulling up to pier. MSC Divina across from you. Can you see land?;):D

I see land!!!! [emoji267][emoji267][emoji267][emoji267]

2b0b2ae8a73b4ece777ae6d9cb3d88a6.jpg

AND I see MSC Divina - how'd you get so smart???? Medical school training hard at work [emoji6]

14a4e2e635b5bd5968ab670ffaeb3d20.jpg

Welcome Drew! Can't wait to see your show tomorrow [emoji106] thanks for checking in and posting the LIVE stream link!! [emoji3]

Looks like there may be snow in the forecast for tomorrow night... :)

I see land!!!! [emoji267][emoji267][emoji267][emoji267]

2b0b2ae8a73b4ece777ae6d9cb3d88a6.jpg

AND I see MSC Divina - how'd you get so smart???? Medical school training hard at work [emoji6]

14a4e2e635b5bd5968ab670ffaeb3d20.jpg

I always love that view of El Morro.

As for med school, the deal with my parents was that I'd go to school and someday they would get to go on cruises.:) Someday is here.:):)