"LIVE" from the HARMONY OTS 11/12/2016 - INAUGURAL Eastern Caribbean!

niksmom630

Thanks! I have used the Coffee Mate 2go before. But, we go through a lot of it between DH and me, so I usually pack at least three medium size bottles to get us thru one 7 day sailing.

I'll take a pic of the inside of the fridge later. No way a dessert plate will fit in there. Pack ziplox....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We have not been given that option and we sail Saturday. With oasis and allure we could presign.

Someone can confirm but I think you sign once onboard. Via TV or maybe even the tablets posted in guest services....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We sail in less than 2 weeks and we didn't have the ability to sign waivers either.

Did it look like they (finally) put some fresh paint on the tower and other port buildings in Nassau? Things were looking kinda ragged the last time we were there in 2014.

That was my impression. It was looking pretty nice. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loving your review, and love the cheese plate, now I'm hungry :p

Thank you for posting night 2 DR menu, would you by chance have a copy of night 1? and also are the menus accessible on the TV? Trying to figure what nights to do specialty :)

Night 1 menu

ecb763235d73a8395e80685ab371dfc8.png

Not sure about the TV, but I think so. definitely listed in the Royal IQ app for the entire week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was my impression. It was looking pretty nice. [emoji4]

Thank you for that updated information.

Nassau is our least favorite port to start with, and the previous view of decaying port buildings emphasized this point.

Perhaps with improved conditions, we'll get off Harmony and give the island another chance.

What is that "red dot" thing that got you into a show with no reservation, please? We are Pinnacle and it is my understanding that suites and P's do not need reservations for any shows except comedy. Hope that is correct as I have no reservations! When I looked to make some everything available was very late at night.

I wonder if we will be able to get MDR times come Saturday for 6:00 for a family of 8. We are no on waitlist. :( didn't reserve for the 9pm time slot since we have kids thought MAYBE we could reserve once onboard or walk up and wait

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by csfedyshyn

What is that "red dot" thing that got you into a show with no reservation, please? We are Pinnacle and it is my understanding that suites and P's do not need reservations for any shows except comedy. Hope that is correct as I have no reservations! When I looked to make some everything available was very late at night.

That's correct. You can just show your card, which I think will be white in color on Oasis Class.

can you find out where Muster Station C01 is locatded

I don't mean to be rude...but why would you care until you are onboard? It is only 20 minutes or so out of your cruise vacation.

Edited by Coralc

She had posted that there was a mix up with one of her show reservations. She went to guest relations and after some back and forth, they put a red dot on her sea pass card so she wouldn't have to make reservations for any other shows. She could just go in. I wonder if they do they for suite and pinnacle members too?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Dear Mom of,

Thank you for every post. Some people just want to ask a question and you have been gracious and non-judgemental in catering to all.

People care about what they care about and it's unfortunate that another needs to "remark" in a not so nice tone.

I'd like to know what time room service will start delivering my morning coffee. If you could also post the cabin continental breakfast menu I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

I am really enjoying your review, I am going on Jan 21 I can hardly wait!!

I too am interested in the teen programs, I am traveling with my daughter and my 13 year old grand daughter.

Reading the menus, ooh can't wait

Liane