Harmony LIVE, November 12th - 19th. Happier Than a Seagull with a French Fry!

A&L_Ont

Not Andrew but I've been there 3 times so far and I find the service and food to be very good. Easy ride on the water taxi right over to downtown and then short walk to the right to the hotel. The open air full service bar is very nice ☺

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk

We've been going there for 10 years about 2-3 times a year. It just feels like home. Great staff, great food and great location.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Andrew. It has been great fun following along. Have one question for you. Saw your scope tonight about dancing at Dazzles. We were under the impression from looking at the RCCL website that the space that is Dazzles on Oasis and Allure was being used for the Wonderland restaurant on Harmony. Was that not right? Is Dazzles in the same space on Harmony as it is on Oasis and Allure? Thanks.

Hi Andrew. It has been great fun following along. Have one question for you. Saw your scope tonight about dancing at Dazzles. We were under the impression from looking at the RCCL website that the space that is Dazzles on Oasis and Allure was being used for the Wonderland restaurant on Harmony. Was that not right? Is Dazzles in the same space on Harmony as it is on Oasis and Allure? Thanks.

Dazzles is in the same location on Harmony as it is on Oasis and a Allure. Wonderland on Harmony is located on decks 11 and 12 where the suite lounge used to be located on Oasis and a Allure.

RC website is not known for its great clarity. :p

Hello!! Love your live review and pics. Looks amazing!!

We will be on harmony on 12/3 sailing and we can't wait.

Hope your having an amazing time!!

Do you know who the headliner show is? Wonder if it will be the same in two weeks?

Do you have any pics of the main dining room menus or the daily cruise show/event listings?

Can't wait to see more of your pics!

We are on our countdown!!!

Have fun!!!

This week it is Tony Tillman, and I doubt it will be the same one in two weeks. The ship is amazing, and thank-you for the kind words.

Here is a link to the Compasses. I am running them separately from the review. It makes it easier if that is all you want to see. I decided not to do the MDR menus, it is just to much work.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2422639

Should I pack an umbrella or is it a waste of space? Also, has RC captains ever skipped a port due to bad weather? What's the protocol for inclimate weather?

The umbrella is a tough call. In the Caribbean I wouldn't. In Europe we did, as well as Alaska. The only times we skipped a port was due to unsafe weather. Two times it was too windy to dock and the other time it was due to Hurricane Sandy bearing down on the port we were to stop at.

Hi Andrew,

Do you know where they serve fresh juice? On Quantum, they served fresh OJ at the buffet and other fresh juice at the Solarium Bar. But from the pictures of the Solarium Bar, I don't see the set-up. Thank you.

I have seen juice at a few locations but I have no idea if it is true fresh juice. It will be your adventure to find it when you experience Harmony. Sorry that I can't help you more.

Not Andrew but I've been there 3 times so far and I find the service and food to be very good. Easy ride on the water taxi right over to downtown and then short walk to the right to the hotel. The open air full service bar is very nice ☺

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk

x2 on what Bugsy said.

Been to the Holland House 4 times for a great SMX beach day.... here are my list of pros

-Great Service

-Classy not cheesy

-Great Lunch menu served to your beach chair

-Safe and Fast Wifi

-Clean Bathrooms

-Handy outdoor shower

-Easy access to shopping on other side of hotel

Can't imagine at beach day at any other place on that beach.

Edited by Brandon B

Tonight we ate at Jamie's.

a8056318bc57d3ac5cd70c0de68aa243.jpg

Meat plank.

e1c216c8346acc3de4c8ab0dcc68da0e.jpg

Pasta Dishes

c49a1cc32824c087f9fe3eaf7899ebab.jpg

Steak Dish

5054ae532131376cbce9edf34a38b267.jpg

Desserts.

Brownie with salted caramel ice cream with caramel

b08dc96a75cb4ed74abc10e2a2b254ca.jpg

Salted Caramel Ice cream.

4453cffd5ffed1091c597e745b37c3cd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by A&L_Ont

I have been watching the thread that you are posting the compasses to see if there is any mention of a "punch" type Coffee Card and haven't seen anything. If it isn't too much trouble, would you find out if such a Coffee Card exists? Or maybe someone else who has sailed from FLL already knows the answer? If it does exist, does it include Starbucks? Thanks much!

I'm enjoying following along! We can't wait to board in just 9 days!!

I'm going to jump in. It's only for dinner. And I did it on Anthem (at the urging of Merion Mom) and thought it was by far the best specialty dining in the fleet. And I'm not a foodie. It's just an amazing experience. But you have to be willing to try stuff you may not be used to. Or that just sounds weird :)

I have been watching the thread that you are posting the compasses to see if there is any mention of a "punch" type Coffee Card and haven't seen anything. If it isn't too much trouble, would you find out if such a Coffee Card exists? Or maybe someone else who has sailed from FLL already knows the answer? If it does exist, does it include Starbucks? Thanks much!

I'm enjoying following along! We can't wait to board in just 9 days!!

There has been no mention of a coffee card here on Harmony.

Is wonderland only available for dinner dining?

Would you recommend that experience or would you recommend other specialty dining ?

I'm going to jump in. It's only for dinner. And I did it on Anthem (at the urging of Merion Mom) and thought it was by far the best specialty dining in the fleet. And I'm not a foodie. It's just an amazing experience. But you have to be willing to try stuff you may not be used to. Or that just sounds weird :)

Thanks Matt. All 8 people from our extended group have dinned in Wonderland and they all loved it. We have not, but Lisa is more of a meat and potatoes girl. Matt, gave a good description above.

Edit- here is link to Wonderland photos. The OP there has a link to them.

Edited by A&L_Ont